• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She just posted below picture on Instagram. Is she just visiting, or will she be a part of the game in some way?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfju7F6gF79
27891850_1600743326683106_4294756468940341248_n.jpg

Grimes is a noted huge fan of Kojima and MGS:
2014Grimes_Instagram_031114.jpg

Let's speculate! A Grimes song would be great, or her as a mocapped character would be absolutely fantastic!

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Grimes is terrible, smh. Soundtrack confirmed forgettable.

I need to find out which celebrity I look like and just go to Kojipro HQ this week and try and get in. Can't be that hard.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wasnt she writing a song about Dark Souls 3? Very interested to see what involvement she has with Death Stranding.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
She just posted below picture on Instagram. Is she just visiting, or will she be a part of the game in some way?

Let's speculate! A Grimes song would be great, or her as a mocapped character would be absolutely fantastic!

Possibly just visiting! I work with a band that Kojima is a huge fan of. When they were touring in Japan I sent a load of merch to Kojima Productions and we got invites to the studio to meet him. Couldn't make it though!

Vivi

Nov 10, 2017
Imagine if she does some music for the game! I could see her making the next song to be used in the trailer.

OP
OP
Fudgepuppy

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Possibly just visiting! I work with a band that Kojima is a huge fan of. When they were touring in Japan I sent a load of merch to Kojima Productions and we got invites to the studio to meet him. Couldn't make it though!

Possibly, but my fanboy heart is wishing she'll be in the game as one of those levitating demons or something. She would've nailed it.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
Death Stranding just seems to slowly be a game of Kojima saying "haha look how many cool celebrities i know lol"

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I wonder if Kojima has reached that level were he can just point at a celebrity and have him or her in the game.