• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll go with boogerman's cheek squeek followed by "mmmmm you can almost taste it!" from clayfighters 63 1/3.

Others?

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Far cry 4, when the high priest cant wait and tells the player he wants to have three children with a kid

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"I see that you enjoy Konami games."
- Psycho Mantis

Just like many other things in that game, it did not age well.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
"I could eat a peach for hours" - Super Mario
giphy.webp

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
The Great Mighty Poo is the prime example.

"I am the Great Mighty Poo and I am going to throw my shit at you"
"A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish, how about some scat you little twat"

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
Probably one of the myriad of extremely stupid innuendos the Drakengard 3 characters make.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, there's plenty of hentai games that feature some really, really gross dialogs/situations.

As for mainstream games, I think Moira Burton makes an allusion to a "bag of dicks" at some point, which is a pretty gross thought IMO.
what in a moist bag of fucks
Oh, maybe I remembered the line wrong then.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there's plenty of hentai games that feature some really, really gross dialogs/situations.

As for mainstream games, I think Moira Burton makes an allusion to a "bag of dicks" at some point, which is a pretty gross thought IMO.

Oh, maybe I remembered the line wrong then.
I could've sworn it was "Moist barrel of cocks"

I love Moira

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
The Walking Dead Season 2:
Kenny: "Hey, get yer finger outta your ass!"
Jane: "Talk like that again, and it'll go up yours!" (from memory)

Yeesh.

Also Mass Effect Andromeda:
Vetra: "I've had enough shit from these assholes."

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
All the dialogue regarding "blushy crushy" in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it's extremely juvenile and somehow perverted at the same time. That combo makes me very uncomfortable. Though I still don't even know what "blushy crushy" is and that also scares me. Yuck.

Deleted member 5764

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I just say every other line in Kingdom Hearts 3? Both in terms of delivery and subject matter, most of the cutscenes have been pretty painful for me. I'm able to laugh at it now, but I also feel insane amounts of shame for taking these games so seriously when I was younger.