• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zeno Clash 2
DB5F93A7BE3C42298BEE.jpeg

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I recall Ride to Hell having a really confusing and gross line about shitting on a pipe and shoving it up somebody's ass.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The description of the corpse in the shower room in 999.
So desperate had they been in their race to the DEAD that no one had noticed the horrible smell that pervaded the room. It was a terrible, nauseating stench, like burnt and rotten meat.

Adrenaline had drowned it out, but now it rolled over Junpei in waves, forcing itself into his nose with every breath he took.

He felt his stomach clench, and bile rise up in his throat.

Junpei's breath stopped in his throat.

His heart ceased to beat.

Time froze.

His mind scrambled to make sense of what he saw before him.

What was left of the body sat in a sea of blood. Chunks of flesh, torn from the body, sat in the blood like tiny islands in a great, red sea.

A vast, ragged hole had been torn in the torso, and what remained of his intestines spilled out of it like fresh spaghetti. Smaller chunks of meat had splattered against the wall, and become stuck there as they dried. Globules of yellowish fat had left trails like tiny slugs as gravity pulled them down the wall, even as they dried to it.

It looked as though the explosion had been quite powerful. His legs were both bent in an odd, unnatural way, and his left arm had split open, exposing the painfully white bone of his ulna.

His bracelet lay next to him. It seemed to have hit the wall hard enough to have shattered the display, which lay on the ground in pieces.

Half of his head had simply collapsed. The blood coating almost made it look like raw pizza dough covered in tomato sauce.

Last edited:

CatSoul

Nov 7, 2018
Everything in Sonic Lost World. The ESRB has the highlights:

During gameplay, characters sometimes use aggressive language (e.g., "You're going home in a box," "I'm going to skin you alive," and "I long for death's cold embrace."). Cutscenes also depict laser fire and explosions, as well as dialogue that references violence (e.g., "I'll get fat from eating your black hearts," "One second you're contemplating genocide," and "As long as I can still strangle a Zeti, my hands are fine.").

I just wanted to play a nice Sonic game

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Well, there's that bit in Duke Nukem Forever where Duke comes across the twins, who were captured by aliens earlier in the game and had since been put in the alien...sex...breeding chamber...thing? I don't want to dwell on that part. Anyway, Duke is right there in a position to help them out of their predicament, but instead, he says, and I quote.

"You're fucked."

At which point the twins literally explode mix sex assault.

Classy guy, that Duke Nukem. I going to go take a shower to wash the sleeze of that memory off.