• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'd watch a dark Sesame Street remake. They did a good job with the sinister version of sesame street music. I didn't laugh though. It's funny as a concept.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Meh..it would have been better if they got the actual muppets.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The idea of the poor or mentally ill fighting back for being treated poorly by institutionalized class systems—or the dangers of leaving unaddressed inequality to fester—is a terrible thing to even contemplate, much less make a movie about.

That's not how it was portrayed

Joker carries a message and moral of fear not compassion.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't work for me at all when I started watching the episode on Hulu earlier. I think years of being a Wonder Showzen fan kind of ruined "Sesame Street but gritty" parodies for me.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
SNL had come up with 2 funny skits during this presidential cycle but they weren't memorable. I will never forget this.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
david harbour actually does look like oscar the grouch. i don't think i'll be able to unsee it now

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
It was ok, but I was hoping for knock off Muppets. The only part I really laughed at was the guy holding a trash can lid that said "Grouch."

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this has any spoilers for the actual movie? I remember their Us sketch gave away a relatively large plot point like a week or two after that came out.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
If this were real, it would be so fucked up that there's no denying that I would buy a ticket day 1. This needs to be made.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It was actually a decent skit. It's just that the concept of an R-rated Sesame Street has been around for ages.