• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Jeff talked about it just now on his pod. Confirmed the team is Brass Lion Entertainment so it sounds like it's a Wu-Tang ARPG game.

aMBSTVh.png

4PpGl1z.png

EDIT: I'm editing this with a link to Wu-Tang's Wikipedia page for those on the board who might not know a lot about them:

Last edited:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
As a Staten Island resident, I will accept this

yalk_dx

Nov 3, 2020
THESE ARE THE BONES, BONES FROM THE GRAVE OF HOUDINI, G-DEINI, RONZONI NOODLES SPRINKLED ON YO EMBRY

yalk_dx

Nov 3, 2020
the B, the O, the B, the B, the Y, the D, the I, the G, the I, the T, the A, the L

DIGITAL

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Jez just casually and subtly droping this hint back in July that nobody caught lmao, which Grubb just replied to

When Jez talked about vacationing in Mexico everyone kinda knew he was leaking the next Forza Horizon game but nobody caught onto this. Masterclass.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I was wondering if Xbox was cooking something up with Brass Lion Entertainment and Manveer Heir when he was on this Xbox Game Show on the dashboard back in May 2021. Heir gets introduced along with a Corner Wolves, their first announced game, shout out at 1:29.

Of course that was a huge reach at the time, could assume it was just a cool thing to participate in regardless of business.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
IKnowSomeofTheseWords.gif

Like, really, I have no idea what the hell we're supposed to expect lmao.