• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bruno MB

PAL Charts Genius
Oct 25, 2017
WHPIMXh.png

Methodology: The top 10 sales in units, based on the retail panels of GSD (Game Sales Data), complemented with digital downloads on PSN, Steam, Xbox Live from 43 countries (Europe, Middle East and Australia/NZ).

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Pleasantly surprised by CTR at #8
Must have been doing well digitally

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Two fifas!

Starwars definitely seems to be doing better than expected. Who would thought SW fans would be interested in a story driven action adventure game. /s

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars & RE2 the only single player games there

Incredible. Guess more impressive for RE2 tbh in a way
But glad Star Wars has done well....itsmy GOTY I think

Oct 26, 2017
RE2 outselling every other SP game released this year not named Star Wars is a big success.

I expected to see Days Gone or KH3 up there, not RE2.

PillFencer

Banned
Nov 15, 2018
RE2 outselling every other SP game released this year not named Star Wars is a big success.

We know RE2 sold over 5m units WW and its strongest region is Europe while Days Gone definitely didn't sell that much. KH3 sold over 5m units WW too but it's stronger in the USA and Japan.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We're in 2019 and a 2014 game (or maybe we can say 2013) is in the second place!
It'll be interesting to see GTAV in these lists, even after the start of next generation! It really deserves it.
Also I'm happy to see RDR2 there. Really loved that game and thought it didn't sell that well (I mean for the Rockstar sales standards).

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017

Alternatively, the two best selling SP games released this year were outsold by FIFA19 and people wonder why sports games are released annually.

Ryng™

Nov 2, 2017
Italy
Rainbow six holy shit...
Why Mario Kart 8 only include Switch? I mean of course Wii U sales are like 1% of that but still it should be counted