Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
GNC9ulcW8AAojGe

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Fallout 3 charting is insane. Imagine if MS had an actual game to drop with this show.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
April 2024 belongs to Fallout 4. So crazy. It makes me so happy that "everyone" is playing it again and that it's a hot, trendy game.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Insane how they didn't have anything prepared for the success of the show and the game still sold a ton. Incredibly mismanagement over there.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Insane how they didn't have anything prepared for the success of the show and the game still sold a ton. Incredibly mismanagement over there.
Please explain how they could've possibly had a new game ready for the show when all the teams that would make a Fallout game have been occupied by their own big projects? I really don't get this criticism.

Unless you mean like a remaster or something?

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Please explain how they could've possibly had a new game ready for the show when all the teams that would make a Fallout game have been occupied by their own big projects? I really don't get this criticism.

Unless you mean like a remaster or something?

I didn't mean a new game. I mean literally anything. They could have a bundle for example or Fallout 3 for Switch. Some Xbox controllers. Literally anything.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
They did have Xbox controllers to be fair. And the next gen update for Fallout 4, same as what CDPR did with The Witcher.

Feels like the same if not more than what most studios do to tie-in with transmedia things tbh?

You are right about both things, totally missed that controller.

The next-gen update was broken but yes, that was a tie-in of sorts. It had been promised for so long that I didn't connect it.

The comparation with the Witcher is fair but Microsoft is also on the hardware business and having trouble selling that hardware so I feel they could have gone further with this.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Stupid Germany, where's Rebirth 😠😢

At least Stellar Blade 'only' debuted at 6.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I didn't mean a new game. I mean literally anything. They could have a bundle for example or Fallout 3 for Switch. Some Xbox controllers. Literally anything.

Fallout 4 got a next gen patch, Fallout 76 got an event. They likely plan for some Remasters going by rumblings.

Also I think its hard to predict the sucess of such a show no matter how good they maybe thought it was.

They have a lot of bad management but I think they approached this right.

maabus1999

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To have the best tie in, Todd should've pitched a basic New Vegas remaster with bug fixes galore (could've paid the modders who've fixed most of them even...).

Ara63

Nov 21, 2023
Small question that probably doesn't matter: Gran Turismo 7 is listed just as PS5 there, when other cross-gen games are appropriately labelled. Is that just an error with the chart, or have Sony quietly stopped selling the PS4 version of that game?

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
It's crazy the Wizard game is still selling so well. I don't really hear a lot of discussion on it, even on reddit.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
No Zelda or Mario around with the other evergreens atm.
Crazy that the Fallout franchise made this much of a return/impact