• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTF?????

Ugh this really is the worst timeline

DB Kid Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT Kid Goku

Kid Goku was the character I most wanted and I get this monstrosity instead

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Get ready for Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Ultra Instinct Goku, Super Saiyan God Goku, DB Kid Goku, Goten, DBS Bardock, Turles and many more.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
"I want Kid Goku to be in DBFZ!"

twb81ram6al11.gif
Basically.

Jan 15, 2018
I mean, at least this Goku won't be wearing orange? Still, very disappointing.

Also, didn't the producer for Fighterz said that they wouldn't do this thing of having 6 different versions of a character like the other games?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why I ever let myself get excited for the second pass. Glad I didn't buy it.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Out of every pretty good gt design, you with another fucking goku

Not ssj4, baby vegeta, omega shenron, super 17, pan, uub?

Last edited:

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
That's not Kid Goku. This Goku doesn't use the Nyoibou or Kintou-un. Give me the real Kid Goku.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, at least this Goku won't be wearing orange? Still, very disappointing.

Also, didn't the producer for Fighterz said that they wouldn't do this thing of having 6 different versions of a character like the other games?
People lie, this is crap.

Anyway, i'm guessing he might be able to transform into SSJ4 similar to Golden Frieza? i don't know, i can't think a moveset for GT Goku unique enough to distance him from the rest of the Goku's already in the game

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
That alleged move list confuses the hell out of me though. It mentions both the Power Pole and Super Saiyan 3.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Well, you bastards that said original Dragon Ball content would not work because they lacked the ability to fly seriously cursed us here.

I am fine with GT Kid Goku though honestly, just as long as we get SSJ4 in his level 3.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Should've went with Janemba, he would bring a lot more to the game than yet another character who uses the Kamehameha.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way there isn't UI goku this season right?

More gokus..