• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Would have preferred Dragon Ball Goku but in all seriousness at least this is the uniquest of all the Goku sofar.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
...Why. Unless he can transform into SSJ4 i would rather have Kid Goku from OG Dragon Ball.

Nah. Doesn't matter if he can tap into SSJ4, this still sucks.

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well this was inevitable. Honestly i would take this over some other recent characters that have been added. Obviously i would prefer real Kid Goku but eh.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing. That means we're getting both Kid Goku and potentially SSJ4 ultra attack (which is the best thing that happened to Dragon Ball tbh) at the same time ?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
It's not Super 17 or Omega Shenron yet, so that's something.
Kid GT Goku is probably the least inspired character to choose though. He's just a mini adult Goku. Goddamn Goten would be more unique.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
f29f135c1ce5c8976f975d84ddff71d244883eaf_hq.gif

I've never watched DBGT but I really like the look of GT Goku.

However, there are too many Gokus! Should have been GT Pan

GT Pan is awful in every conceivable way.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
why the fuck would you pick gimped GT Goku over Dragonball kid Goku?

we're going to get boring ass beam supers and a vanilla movesets while we could have had stuff involving powerpoles and nimbus.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh ffs another damn Goku. The whole roster is dominated enough by different versions of him. This is just pathetic.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
So only 1 character is still unknown from season pass 2, right? It has to be Kefla. They cant put another Goku/Vegeta on this one...do they?

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
I just wanted the little homie

On his nimbus

With the power pole and the super Kamehameha

No transformations none of that shit

With Makafushigi Adventure god DAMN I hate this

Oct 26, 2017
Nice, thought a form of kid Goku should have already been in the game. This is the 6th Goku, but whatever. Also, getting a GT character sets a new precedent for future characters to be in the game.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I find it weird that people are fine with 3 and a half playable Gokus, and would still prefer a different type of Goku over this.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I can't read what that says, but is that GT Goku as a kid specifically or SSJ4 the whole time?

Fighterz doesn't have many transformations so I'd imagine they'd do 4 the whole time instead of just making it a super. Dragonball kid goku would be a better character otherwise.