• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If he has the Power Pole, then maybe I'll be alright, but man... Seeing ArcSys attempt to recapture the Dragon Ball artstyle would have been amazing to see.

If he transforms into SS4 as an install super, or it just comes out for one devastating super (like the Super Dragon Fist), then I hope I see Omega Shenron come with him.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
EsCk6P.gif

FlippantPleasingFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

Yea, I really want to see Goku straight up murder people with Dragon Fist

Literally copied from movie 13, it's not exclusive to SSJ4 Goku. It doesn't make sense either, this on the other hand:

379a9a738fc2fc7b0e43182b5862a730.gif

is much more thematically accurate.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Literally copied from movie 13, it's not exclusive to SSJ4 Goku. It doesn't make sense either, this on the other hand:

379a9a738fc2fc7b0e43182b5862a730.gif

is much more thematically accurate.

So what? We don't have SSJ3 Goku in the game so we won't get scene. Who cares if it isn't exclusive to that form, he used it heavily in GT. What does that have to do with potential for his movelist. What exactly is your point?

And Kid Goku's punch is a different move.

People seem to lose their minds when you bring up anything positive they like about GT. It's gonna be ok dude.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Gematsu translated some of the moveset details. He has powerpole incorperated into his moveset, so feels like they're going for a mix of GT Kid Goku along with the original Kid Goku. I'm happy then.

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/dragon-ball-fighterz-dlc-character-goku-gt-announced
GT Goku's special move is "Super Kamehameha," which transforms him into Super Saiyan 3 when there are two or fewer overall team members remaining. His Meteor special attacks include "Super Spirit Bomb" and a second, hidden attack.
His other attacks include "Power Pole" and "Reverse Kamehameha."

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Gematsu translated some of the moveset details. He has powerpole incorperated into his moveset, so feels like they're going for a mix of GT Kid Goku along with the original Kid Goku. I'm happy then.

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/dragon-ball-fighterz-dlc-character-goku-gt-announced

His other attacks include "Power Pole" and "Reverse Kamehameha."

I hope this means the Feet Kamehameha kid goku used against Tien.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Goku is like the Link of FighterZ. So many different versions of a single character lol

I rather have seen DB Kid Goku and not GT version. The Power Pole and Nimbus...

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Feet Kamehameha was against Piccolo, not Tien. And the Reverse Kamehameha is what he used against King Piccolo before he killed him with the Great Ape punch.

Didn't Goku use the Feet Kamehameha first against Tien to propel himself upwards because this was before he knew how to fly tho?

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
How can they think that Kid Goku GT is more popular than SSJ4 Goku.....that's mind blowing to me.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every time I consider buying FighterZ they announce something that makes me go "nah I'm gonna wait on that."

I swear to fuck if Kefla isn't in this pass I'll make a strongly worded rant on an Internet forum that the developers are likely to never see but it'll make me feel better to vent.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Nah, it was a regular one. It was kinda weird since he technically didn't have to use it. He could of used his tail as a helicopter and stayed up in the air that way.

It wasn't since the point wasn't to outlast Tien, but to take him out. That and Tien could still attack since he could naturally fly, while Goku's tail helicopter most likely couldn't.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
I rather have seen DB Kid Goku and not GT version. The Power Pole and Nimbus...
It's confirmed Powerpole will be a part of his moveset so we have that at least.
Guessing this doesn't hold true anymore?

P5Z1LF0.jpg
If you count kid Goku as SSJ4 and Gogeta as being Supers version then this is accurate so far, but I believe the season pass was stated to have less characters than this image, so that might debunk it? (not sure how many reveals are left)

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only 1 slot left, what are the odds its Kefla? I'm thinking the odds are bad since they already gave us a female character in S2 but who knows.

There's still many characters to choose from too. We could use a S3 pass
How does "well we put in one female character why put another" make any sort of sense?

If anything there should be more because of how few we have already.

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
ANOTHER GOKU SERIOUSLY!!?

How about putting another saiyan in like Raditz. Maybe i dunno Dabura......heck here's an idea Mr Satan

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
I really wanted dragonball Goku instead of GT goku.

The main reason I can think that they woul use the GT version instead is that the GT kid Goku would have a larger range of moves they can use as attacks over dragonball goku

that's just my guess though. Hopefully GT goku uses Nimbus otherwise what's the point.

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
I really wanted dragonball Goku instead of GT goku.

The main reason I can think that they woul use the GT version instead is that the GT kid Goku would have a larger range of moves they can use as attacks over dragonball goku

that's just my guess though. Hopefully GT goku uses Nimbus otherwise what's the point.
Yeah it sounds like they're compositing the two versions of Kid Goku.

Which works imo.