• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
thats best goku over here
dragon_ball___kid_goku_13_by_superjmanplay2_d4og7rz-pre.png

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
If you're gonna add GT Goku, add SS4 Goku! Fuck the haters.

Also, fuck adding Goku, give me Zangya and Kefla.

Exodus 1831

Oct 25, 2018
Not the kid Goku I was asking for but I'll take it. Arc has done a great job with the majority of the DLC characters for Fighterz so I'm excited to see what direction they take GT Goku.

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
Season 3 roster:
- SSJ4 Goku
- Super Baby Vegeta
- SSJ3 Nappa
- Super Baby Janemba Majin Babidi Controlled
- El Grande Padre

Now we're talkin'

First DLC char I'm disappointed in. Started off strong with Videl and Jiren. I understood why they wanted the movie characters in. GT Goku out of all characters? Nah.

LocoRoco

Banned
Feb 22, 2019

now give me ssj4 goku, vegeta, super17, sheron and gogeta ssj4

DBGT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBS

Blue Gi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Orange Gi

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
so the color theory (store background colors matching a color of the character) so far isn't undone

Black - Jiren
Purple - Videl
Dark Green - Broly
Blue - Gogeta
Brown - GT Goku
Magenta/Pink - Kefla/Janemba/etc

who will it be

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh.

It makes even less sense that they're giving him the Nyoibo which Goku never used in GT.

Just give us Muten Roshi already, he'd make a great addition.

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, they not only use the shittiest version of Goku but they don't even give him the only good thing about him which is SSJ4.

I we're getting a bunch of Goku's at least give us the GOAT version:

tGpEMXd.png

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
fucking disgusting

delete dbfz from the universe, it's no longer a good game

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I would prefer hundreds of Gokus over the living embodiment of the perverted mentor archetype.

He's just a gross character.

No more grossed than half the mass murderers in this game.

That doesn't change what I said.

I said that very thing earlier in the thread after all.

Except he isn't based on the movie. He's GT Goku who got OG Kid Goku's moves since apparently GT is more important than the original Dragon Ball.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
If we get another Goku and no Caulifla/Kale/Kefla I swear to god...

Oct 25, 2017
No more grossed than half the mass murderers in this game.

Except he isn't based on the movie. He's GT Goku who got OG Kid Goku's moves since apparently GT is more important than the original Dragon Ball.
That's their excuse of why they're throwing it in because he used it there and why they're going to the composite route in the first place. Which is why we shouldn't be surprised if he has the Kamehameha wave that he did at the end of Path to Power in his moveset.

Oct 27, 2017
They had a perfect out for Master Roshi when his voice actor died. Instead they just replaced the seiyuu and kept him around for cameos. Super tried to redeem him in the most tone deaf way possible but at least it was something but even that didn't last. He goes straight back into suggestive rape/sexual assault gags during the tournament of power against one of the female antagonists. He's gross and you'll all be able to live fine without him in this video game.

Oct 26, 2017
I want the next DLC to be Ultra Instinct Goku alongside GT Goku. I want it, because I want the meltdowns.

Just shove in all the Gokus.

Jul 24, 2018
While I'd rather want Caulifla by herself I too would be satisfied with getting the fusion, just want at least one female Saiyan character.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I know it will never happen, but I'm still holding out hope that we'll get Launch some day.

A boy can dream. For now, I guess I'll settle for some version of kid Goku. There needs to be more OG DB reps.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Roshi's sexual predator antics are played for comedy.

The genocide isn't.

Some of the murders in Dragon Ball are played for laughs or at the very least black comedy like how Frieza got Broly to go Super Saiyan.

And how is a behavior being played for laughs makes them worst? It would be something if the show was okay with his behavior, but Roshi being a perv is always presented as a bad thing and he regularly gets punished for it. In comparison, the nazi mass murderers are often made to be cool with Black specifically never being punished for his actions and Vegeta getting a hot rich wife despite his past that he didn't make up for until the Buu Saga.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
SSJ4 Goku is going to be obvious sequel bait. Might as well get all the characters that can be used in the next game story mode out of the way now for the DLC.

It would be so awesome if every character from this game came into the sequel. I highly doubt it but we can hope....they already did the work with these characters, why not squeeze more juice out of them.