• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I'm not enthused about this, my current mood is that I almost want them to release yet another Goku in addition to this one just so that certain people can whine some more/get indignant about it.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
That meme needs to die. Lots of good things came from GT, and this Kid Goku is one of them.
Otherwise you wouldn't get him at all.

It almost killed the franchise. It's sexist AF and even the writers admit it

It's the franchise's Attack of the Clones except not even canon. It has some really neat ideas and concepts that deserve to be remembered and referenced but its overall ruined by the worst possible execution

SSJ4 is next. I can feel it.
tenor.gif

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It almost killed the franchise. It's sexist AF and even the writers admit it

It's the franchise's Attack of the Clones except not even canon. It has some really neat ideas and concepts that deserve to be remembered and referenced but its overall ruined by the worst possible execution

tenor.gif
Be honest with yourself. Who has more chance of appearing: A female character or another Goku?

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Happy to see it officially confirmed :) crazy excited to play him.

I hope that secret level 3 "ace up his sleeve" is SSJ4. They are keeping it too hidden for it to just be Dragon Fist or something else. They know what people want.

Also gotta love the extreme reactions to his inclusion. Not gonna lie, absolutely loving the salt after so many here we so certain that he would never come. And with such authority too. I feel that half of the "there are too many Gokus!!" complaints are disingenuous and would be singing a different tune if this was MUI Goku.

I also find it incredibly how even when we've gotten Jiren, 17, Merged Zamasu, with Blue Gogeta and Super Broly coming later, they are forgotten about so quickly. I'm more interested in DB/Z/GT at this point because those are the characters I actually have attachment to and I can't help but feel that others feel the same way.

Last edited:

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
A female character that needs a man to fight for her.

Manga Kefla with Cabba puppet ):

Her level 3 is giving up because she can't compare to a single man of an almighty universe
There is something almost impressive about how garbage the manga version of Super managed to be in its interpretations in spite of working with the same outline.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Are they stupid? a full blown SSJ4 was the only thing people wanted from GT and they fucked it up

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
They probably chose GT Goku because they didn't feel like animating the nimbus, but my pet theory is that ArcSys wanted to add OG Kid Goku and were told that they weren't allowed to use OG Dragonball stuff, so they cheated by picking GT Kid Goku instead

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
With all these Gokus, they should just make a Budokai Tenkaichi roster out of FighterZ eventually. That'd be the dream, really, if they can miraculously make the fighters diverse enough.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
That's a weird decision, it's like the worst of both worlds.
Either SS4 Goku or DB Kid Goku.
It's like the worst decision they could have possibly made.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to see it officially confirmed :) crazy excited to play him.

I hope that secret level 3 "ace up his sleeve" is SSJ4. They are keeping it too hidden for it to just be Dragon Fist or something else. They know what people want.

Also gotta love the extreme reactions to his inclusion. Not gonna lie, absolutely loving the salt after so many here we so certain that he would never come. And with such authority too. I feel that half of the "there are too many Gokus!!" complaints are disingenuous and would be singing a different tune if this was MUI Goku.

I also find it incredibly how even when we've gotten Jiren, 17, Merged Zamasu, with Blue Gogeta and Super Broly coming later, they are forgotten about so quickly. I'm more interested in DB/Z/GT at this point because those are the characters I actually have attachment to and I can't help but feel that others feel the same way.
This is fair compromise for those that wanted a Kid Goku and for those that wanted a GT rep. And yes people would have complained if this was MUI Goku. This game outside of the DBZ fandom is already looked at as having too many Gokus.

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted Kid Goku but this will do so I won't complain. All we need now is Mr. Satan and I'll be a very happy camper.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
wait

he doesn't even have a SSJ4 Goku level 3?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

this leads me to believe they're actually going to try and sell SSJ4 Goku as a separate DLC. after they finish selling us UI Goku as a separate DLC.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
wait

he doesn't even have a SSJ4 Goku level 3?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

this leads me to believe they're actually going to try and sell SSJ4 Goku as a separate DLC. after they finish selling us UI Goku as a separate DLC.

It says in the scan that he has a hidden level 3 "ace up his sleeve" and to check out the next issue to find out. There's still hope.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I agree. They can't have the defending world martial arts champion look like a scrub. Mr. Satan would be the ultimate troll character to use as well. I'd form a tandem of Mr. Satan, Buu and Videl

My #1 wish for Playable Mr. Satan is that he has a dramatic finish against Cell in the Cell games arena where the cinematic turns into the shitty movie they show in the Budokai Tenkaichi during the Buu arc and the final shot is Mr. Satan smoking and looking at the screen semi-embarrassed.

cHaotix

Oct 25, 2017
You guys, SSJ4 is the hidden level 3. It's that or Oozaru.

Next character is mecha Pilaf with Shu and Mai assists.

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My #1 wish for Playable Mr. Satan is that he has a dramatic finish against Cell in the Cell games arena where the cinematic turns into the shitty movie they show in the Budokai Tenkaichi during the Buu arc and the final shot is Mr. Satan smoking and looking at the screen semi-embarrassed.

LOL!!! Somebody needs to send this to the devs LMAO!!