• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017

Originally from IG davegaming73.

It's the Turbo S. Electric car. Called a Turbo. Hmmmm.

Knowing PD, they'll be Taycan their time to made the model look good.

Taycan is coming by October. A 917 design study is due in the first half of 2020 and a Porsche Vision GT is coming before the end of 2020.

i1cNNJ8Stintj.jpg

i1r3pa9tugmn4z.jpg

Last edited:

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
Kaz has the best job in the world. Going on events, driving new cars and he has released one unfinished game in 6 years.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it is out for October, will also be getting a Prosche GT Vision car and the 917 Living Legend!

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
They actually announced a partnership with Porsche

2. On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the 917, Porsche will bring the design study "917 Living Legend" into Gran Turismo Sport. Since Porsche won the 24 hours race of Le Mans for the first time in 1970 with a 917, the car is among the most important racing cars in the motorsport history of the brand. The integration will be implemented within the first half of 2020.

i1cnnj8stintj3jk4c.jpg

i1r3pa9tugmn4z4wjpu.jpg

i1w5wmy4zdq7qcef9kku.jpg

3. Last but not least, designers from Porsche are currently developing the Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Project, which is then being turned into a drivable car within the game by Polyphony Digital Inc. The Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Project is expected to appear within Gran Turismo Sport by the end of next year. With the Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Project, the Porsche Design team is exploring new horizons: for the first time, a virtual sports car concept not linked to series production will be developed, which makes the visionary interpretation of the Porsche design DNA a reality.

KenyaPSP

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 26, 2019
Watching that trailer it hit me... does this car not have any engine noise??? I always thought fake engine noises were lame but now I'm having second thoughts....

Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
I don't give a shit about driving the fake Vision Gran Turismo cars but I'm simultaneously super impressed so many car manufacturers have taken time to craft designs for it.

OP
OP
Mr. Pointy

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
The release schedule of the Porsche Vision GT kind of indicates that we won't see GT7 until after 2020.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The Vision GT project has crossed over games from 6 to Sport, who is to say it won't do it again?