• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Update:

We have the first hints for the content of the November update for GT Sport from the GT Championships 2018 that this weekend takes place on Monaco.

FuguZ
fuguzmdeg4.jpg

Ferrari F50
screenshot_2018-11-18zhfxz.jpg

McLaren P1 GTR
1slfqy.jpeg

BMW M3 Coupe
24cc7w.jpeg

Corvette C2
1oyfnb.jpg

Two new layouts for Tokyo Expressway
1y4iat.jpg

Last edited:

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
Oh lord...I need a quicker way of earning credits.

I mean quicker than the one's already on YouTube.

Oct 26, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Any Black Friday deals on this one?

Wondering if its worth picking up for controller play, I normally play Project Cars 2 / Assetto on PC with a Driving Force GT which is sadly not compatible

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
We have the first hints for the content of the November update for GT Sport from the GT Championships 2018 that this weekend takes place on Monaco.

FuguZ

Ferrari F50 and a new variation from Tokyo Expressway location
f505ufvj.jpg

Are we absolutely certain this is legit? The car list for an N500 event is made up of N400 and N600 cars. I realise BOP exists, but even so... just doesn't seem right for the FIA GT Championships.

OP
OP
kostacurtas

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Are we absolutely certain this is legit? The car list for an N500 event is made up of N400 and N600 cars. I realise BOP exists, but even so... just doesn't seem right for the FIA GT Championships.
I don't have any personal view about that but I see on GTPlanet that this is normal for GT Championships.

Polyphony have done the same thing in the past because they can balance the races with BoP.

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
I don't have any personal view about that but I see on GTPlanet that this is normal for GT Championships.

Polyphony have done the same thing in the past because they can balance the races with BoP.
Hmmmm, that surprises me as some cars aren't made to handle more power. I'd imagine cars being BOP'd up would handle that worse than cars being BOP'd down.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Since GT Sport car updates tend to have a theme of 3-4 cars of the same type, maybe in this pack we'll get a bunch of SEMA winners. I'm still waiting on that Civic EX.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I am always thinking that the next update might be the last one for free... And they keep comin'

Ravage

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Amazing support, i actually expected them to cease free updates months ago.

While i doubt many will agree here, I'm rooting for more ordinary production cars (Mazda 3 for e.g.) to be added. Me and my friends used to race each other using our real-life cars :)

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
An image of the map of the new Tokyo Expressway track popped up on GT Planet. Goes through a port area. Love me some overpasses.

d42sttm2yvy11.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Julia Hardy straight up said this a December update in the Nation's Cup Final. How late in December though....

Technika

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
I just picked up the game for $28 AUD, its on sale among other popular titles at EB Games in Aus.

Is this new content available for all via an update, or are these micro-transactions?

Technika

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
Bruh 16.4m credits for the P1? I'm never driving that car

Wow, these have certainly gone up since the GT5 days.
Back then for 20M you would get an old 60's GT40 race car, a Jag and a Ferrari...

Hopefully it hasnt turned into a grind-fest, in order to tempt people over the micro-transactions.

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, these have certainly gone up since the GT5 days.
Back then for 20M you would get an old 60's GT40 race car, a Jag and a Ferrari...

Hopefully it hasnt turned into a grind-fest, in order to tempt people over the micro-transactions.
You can't buy in-game credits, nor can you MT-buy any cars over 2m credits.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
how much free content has been updated since launch? Seems that every month there's some meaty updates on it.