• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Spa - really? Was that hinted/confirmed elsewhere?
They announced it was coming to the game a few months ago, and many expect it to be this update's track as the last one was just rany Tokyo.

This update should be quite meaty, as they supposedly improved the tyre model thanks to the Michelin partnership.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
They announced it was coming to the game a few months ago, and many expect it to be this update's track as the last one was just rany Tokyo.

This update should be quite meaty, as they supposedly improved the tyre model thanks to the Michelin partnership.
I hope Spa is a thing this time but there's no indication it is yet.

Also...when did they say Michelin tyre improvements will be coming in this update? As far as I know they announced the partnership but no indication of an update so soon.

Sams88

Oct 9, 2019
This is the Mercedes. The first AMG race car and 1971 Spa 24hrs winner.

Also...when did they say Michelin tyre improvements will be coming in this update? As far as I know they announced the partnership but no indication of an update so soon.
I have it on good authority from a PD employee Spa is coming before Christmas. But not confirmed which update. The Tokyo event has two TBA races which could be new cars, tracks, or both. It may even be Spa rain and that's why there's been a slight delay since the reveal.

As for the Michelin deal, it was mentioned at the live reveal, we'd start to see updates from October. But that could be a myriad of things. Last month there where a few cosmetic changes.

Last edited:

benzy

Oct 25, 2017

The Michelin partnership is for 3 years and they just recently announced it, I wouldn't expect a new tire model this early. I think all we're getting at the start is Michelin branding.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The Michelin partnership is for 3 years and they just recently announced it, I wouldn't expect a new tire model this early. I think all we're getting at the start is Michelin branding.
I don't remember why everyone thought the Michelin stuff would appear on this update, but here they do mention the partnership starting on October: https://www.gtplanet.net/michelin-gtsport-partnership/

There's an indication for Spa, too. Spec 2 released this year and in the intro Spa's featured alongside one of the cars from this update.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
This is the Mercedes. The first AMG race car and 1971 Spa 24hrs winner.

I have it on good authority from a PD employee Spa is coming before Christmas. But not confirmed which update. The Tokyo event has two TBA races which could be new cars, tracks or both. It may even be Spa rain, and that's why there's been, a slight delay reveal.

As for the Michelin deal, it was mentioned at the live reveal, we'd start to see updates from October. But that could be a myriad of things. Last month there where a few cosmetic changes.
I love the pig! It will be mine

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
I don't remember why everyone thought the Michelin stuff would appear on this update, but here they do mention the partnership starting on October: https://www.gtplanet.net/michelin-gtsport-partnership/

There's an indication for Spa, too. Spec 2 released this year and in the intro Spa's featured alongside one of the cars from this update.
Definitely no Michelin stuff but I'm really cautious about Spa.

Regardless I like wet weather circuits so I hope there's more of that in this update.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Finally people can stop complaining about Spa and Hopefully we get some more original tracks and real world tracks not featured in every other racing game.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Spa at the FIA event has rain. Not confirmed for next weeks update though.

http:///oKJd.jpeg

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
So we got Spa, the Taycan, the Aventador SV, and newer Mazda 2/3. Great update.

And that one old ass car, I guess.

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
It's a shame that even if they add Spa they'll use it just once and then forget its existence just to keep using Suzuka every week in the daily races.

OP
OP
nolifebr

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Well, they almost announced a new to the series track back in August so we'll have new tracks guarantee. GT finals next month are in Monaco btw. đź‘€