• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
IMG_20230303_092047.jpg

Buy Guilty Gear -Strive- | Xbox

Amazing graphics and animations! New revolution in fighting games!

Last edited:

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Moderate violence and sexual innuendo?

Count me in!

(Also there is something hilarious to me about a game where the only thing you can do is beat the ever loving shit out of each other being defined as "moderate" violence)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
After playing the recent demo, I'm very excited to Bridget main and absolutely wreck people with her trans yo-yo powers in the good netcode. Let's effing go.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I have always been curious about trying a Guilty Gear game. Even if I hardly play any fighting games except Virtua Fighter in Yaluza / Like a Dragon games.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Man between this and Soul Hackers 2 GP has been good to me. Very good.
Just wish i had more times to play all these games.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. The beta became part of my daily routine when it was available. Was really disappointed when they didn't announce a date when it ended.

I have always been curious about trying a Guilty Gear game. Even if I hardly play any fighting games except Virtua Fighter in Yaluza / Like a Dragon games.
Give it a shot. Never played Guilty Gear but I loved the beta.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

CutieYuri

Oct 7, 2022
This reminded me Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle on XGP should not be far behind, as it was also announced for Spring 2023.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this will coincide with the new character that's suppose to come out this month?

edit: forgot char was delayed until April :(

Last edited:

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Will definitely be jumping back in and getting to 1000K in this (Have the Platinum in both the PS4 and PS5 versions)

Looking forward to a bunch of new players experiencing Extreme Nago lol

Never played a GG game, I know there's lots of them. This is the latest one, right?

Check out WoolieVersus' Guilty Gear lore series if you're interested in catching up on the story. It's WIIIIIILD 😂

Tigerfish419

Oct 28, 2021
I wish I could get into fighting games, I just end up mashing and getting owned and feel bad and stop playing haha. I never feel like working to get bud either I always just drop the game.

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i did like the beta but not enough to convince me to purchase the game so thats great news to me

OP
OP
Rumenapp

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Awesome. Will give it a try.
Last gg I purchased was XRD and that's cuz an old rival friend of mine in SF4 hyped it up only to destroy my will to learn the game lol. $40 for a set and I never touched it again.

Bought Revelator on ps4 but never full committed to the game, the paid upgrade to Rev2 killed it completely for me.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. I was just looking around for Steam keys deals but held off once I saw the the Ultimate Edition had been on sale for a little over $30 less than a month ago. This is a great compromise.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
I had to cheese him with. The butterfly technique works surprisngly well.
www.youtube.com

How to easily beat Secret Boss Nagoriyuki and get the Messiah will not come Trophy!

So the true boss/secret boss nagoriyuki is hard, and you want that trophy right? So This is how you do it!-----------------On Twitter @ https://twitter.com/r...
Also I hear that the Ky version of the last boss (you get him if you play Sin or Bridget) is way easier.

I really need to seat down and work on getting that one last trophy.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Glad to see it finally land on Xbox. Could have an impact on some tournaments, since Strive is the last major fighting game to not have an Xbox port. You could feasibly run a whole tourney with Series S consoles.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
Never messed with a GG before this but man, this game has some of the best character designs (and animation!) I've ever seen. Outstanding.

(and the taunts that turn into full-on monologues… 👌)

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Yes!
I was so concerned when someone said it wouldn't launch on Xbox till June in the Xbox Japanese games topic. Because the closer this drops to Street Fighter VI, the more likely no one on Xbox will play it.

Looking forward to finally getting to play this for real.