• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Guilty Gear (the PSX game) announced for PS4, Switch and Steam.

Oct 26, 2017
This is kinda hilarious.
The game is stupid busted.

Surely they can't charge much for this. It's been dirt cheap on PS3 for years.

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
holy shit this game was ridiculous

but i don't know why anyone would bother getting this when GGX:AC exists

not to even mention XRD....

Oct 27, 2017
Even if it seems slightly redundant I'm always happy for any old game to get a re-release, especially on PC. I'd probably get it at a low price and just play the single player.

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Glad to see them preserving the game this way. Though ummm will this have a redone translation/localization or can we at least play the JP version?

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see the appeal of this giving that XXAC+R was also announced and it's a much more balanced and polished game.
The challenge of trying to defeat Justice (and not having the "luck" of her just using gamma ray in the first round).

Also its a fun kusoge.

Kufkah

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Oct 26, 2017
Any reason to buy that considering they already announced GG XX ?
If you value history and exploring obscure fighting games, original GG was one of the most broken fighting games out there, lol:

Oct 27, 2017
Ha, that's pretty random. Cool though, I'd like more ported PSX games on PS4. Never played the original Guilty Gear, I came in when they were on PS2.

People say it's broken? How? Do you mean unbalanced?

Oct 28, 2017
Do we even have a release date for Accent Core + R? Seems weird that they'd announce this when the game they announced before doesn't even have a date.

Oct 25, 2017
Ha, that's pretty random. Cool though, I'd like more ported PSX games on PS4. Never played the original Guilty Gear, I came in when they were on PS2.

People say it's broken? How? Do you mean unbalanced?
watch the videos posted in this thread

It's coming, although I imagine BBTAG is their priority right now
do you know it's coming or you're just hopeful like me? ):