• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think the classical guitar I borrowed from my GF's dad is in the best shape (the strings vibrate a lot and don't sound right when I try different chords), so I was looking at the price of the FG800 I was recommended a few posts above and it's quite pricey.
You said $200-$250. That guitar's $200. Tack on a cheap strap, tuner, capo, and pack of strings, and it should land you at $250. *shrug*

You can't get much cheaper, new, without getting a much worse instrument. About the only one I'd consider is the Fender CD-60S, at $150. Anything less, and you're looking at instruments with laminate tops and crap workmanship.

If you're willing to do some research and take a risk, used can shave a fair bit off. A used FG800 in good condition runs ~$140; an FG700, ~$120. Used guitar markets can be very seasonal, and what stores have in stock will vary week to week.
My 'end goal' if I actually learn to play guitar was electric guitar and it looks like you can actually get a statet pack with an amp for around the same price (where I live), but I don't know if this is actually a decent guitar & amp

Fender Squier Stratocaster HSS + Frontman 15G

https://www.amazon.com/Squier-Affinity-Stratocaster-Beginner-Amplifier/dp/B008F4URTM

Squier Affinities are pretty bad, and the pack-in amp is pretty much valueless.

Electrics that won't hurt you more than help you are pretty sparse below $250(new). The cheaper you go, the more things are probably wrong with them, the more they'll negatively impact your learning curve, and the more you'll have to spend to get them fixed.

Again, at that price point, I'd end up pushing Yamaha on a value-for-money basis. The Yamaha Pacifica PAC112J runs $200. The PAC012DLX shaves that down to $180, at the price of a lower grade of wood in the body. One nice thing is that, since they're seen as beginner's guitars, they end up super-cheap on the used market -- the 112J typically around $120, and the 012 at $100 or less.

For the amp, I'd go with any used solid-state or modelling amp in the $50-$100 range. You'll definitely end up replacing it, so don't get too hung up on it. There's probably no shortage of options within driving distance. (For example: a quick online search of just Guitar Centers and Music-Go-Rounds near me shows a Fender Mustang I v2, a Peavey Vypyr VIP1, an Orange Crush 20RT, a couple Fender G-DEC Junior, and a couple plausible Roland Cubes. If I bothered to check Craigslist or other local guitar shops, I'd probably find a couple Blackstar and Vox modellers, as well.)

https://www.youtube.com/user/AndertonsMusic
Is there any YouTube channel of good level guitarist testing/playing with cheap gear?
The Anderton's music channel on Youtube is chock full of stuff like this.

Remember: a good player can make music with anything.

And don't forget that Anderton's is -- first, foremost, and always -- a music store. Their Youtube channel exists solely to sell you shit. Despite this, I still like them...

Also, while it's a poor craftsman who blames his tools, it's hard to become a good craftsman with hands full of splinters. And I've seen cheap guitars which came from the factory with fret ends so poorly dressed they draw blood.

Oct 27, 2017

And don't forget that Anderton's is -- first, foremost, and always -- a music store. Their Youtube channel exists solely to sell you shit. Despite this, I still like them...

Also, while it's a poor craftsman who blames his tools, it's hard to become a good craftsman with hands full of splinters. And I've seen cheap guitars which came from the factory with fret ends so poorly dressed they draw blood.

This is totally true, but I feel like they give decent reviews no matter what the price tag on the guitar is. They've recommended PRS SE models over the US-Made ones, Epiphones over Gibsons, etc.

It's all pretty subjective anyway, and as long as the guitar feels and sounds good enough for the buyer then that's all that matters.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
You said $200-$250. That guitar's $200. Tack on a cheap strap, tuner, capo, and pack of strings, and it should land you at $250. *shrug*

You can't get much cheaper, new, without getting a much worse instrument. About the only one I'd consider is the Fender CD-60S, at $150. Anything less, and you're looking at instruments with laminate tops and crap workmanship.

If you're willing to do some research and take a risk, used can shave a fair bit off. A used FG800 in good condition runs ~$140; an FG700, ~$120. Used guitar markets can be very seasonal, and what stores have in stock will vary week to week.

Squier Affinities are pretty bad, and the pack-in amp is pretty much valueless.

Electrics that won't hurt you more than help you are pretty sparse below $250(new). The cheaper you go, the more things are probably wrong with them, the more they'll negatively impact your learning curve, and the more you'll have to spend to get them fixed.

Again, at that price point, I'd end up pushing Yamaha on a value-for-money basis. The Yamaha Pacifica PAC112J runs $200. The PAC012DLX shaves that down to $180, at the price of a lower grade of wood in the body. One nice thing is that, since they're seen as beginner's guitars, they end up super-cheap on the used market -- the 112J typically around $120, and the 012 at $100 or less.

For the amp, I'd go with any used solid-state or modelling amp in the $50-$100 range. You'll definitely end up replacing it, so don't get too hung up on it. There's probably no shortage of options within driving distance. (For example: a quick online search of just Guitar Centers and Music-Go-Rounds near me shows a Fender Mustang I v2, a Peavey Vypyr VIP1, an Orange Crush 20RT, a couple Fender G-DEC Junior, and a couple plausible Roland Cubes. If I bothered to check Craigslist or other local guitar shops, I'd probably find a couple Blackstar and Vox modellers, as well.)

Sorry, I should have mentioned I don't live in the states and a $200 guitar translated to more than I had imagined and not all $200 guitars are even the same price here

I had a look at the Pacifica PAC112J you mentioned and it runs for about $340 new, and there's only one used I could find for $194. I'm kind of reluctant of buying used stuff anyways, I might end up picking a new one (I searched a bit after your post and it does seem like more people are recommending it as a good beginner guitar), and as for the amp I'm gonna look more into the models you mentioned.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Deleted member 31104

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I just had a play on a Maton acoustic: the EA80c Australian.

Fuck me. What a guitar, the thing sings like a bird. Far far nicer than the Martin at the equivalent price point.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I should have mentioned I don't live in the states and a $200 guitar translated to more than I had imagined and not all $200 guitars are even the same price here

I had a look at the Pacifica PAC112J you mentioned and it runs for about $340 new, and there's only one used I could find for $194. I'm kind of reluctant of buying used stuff anyways, I might end up picking a new one (I searched a bit after your post and it does seem like more people are recommending it as a good beginner guitar), and as for the amp I'm gonna look more into the models you mentioned.

Thanks!
If budget constraints are a big issue you could skip the amp for the time being and use amp sims on a PC. Lot of free and abandonware stuff out there, and an audio interface is way cheaper than an amp. Mine was like $30. Then pick up an amp later.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
If budget constraints are a big issue you could skip the amp for the time being and use amp sims on a PC. Lot of free and abandonware stuff out there, and an audio interface is way cheaper than an amp. Mine was like $30. Then pick up an amp later.
That's a cool solution.

What exactly do I need to make it work in terms of hardware?

Edit:

I looked around and found these, are they any good? Seems like it from reviews and stuff I read on reddit. Anyone here has nay experience with this thing?

https://www.amazon.com/AP2MT-amPlug-Metal-Guitar-Headphone/dp/B00NAU1N0I

Last edited:

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's a cool solution.

Edit:

I looked around and found these, are they any good? Seems like it from reviews and stuff I read on reddit. Anyone here has nay experience with this thing?

I have this (but it was cheaper when I got it) and a relatively awkward setup to go with it that isn't totally necessary. You could probably find something better with proper USB drivers, that uses ASIO4All which was gimped a while back by a Windows update that increased the latency a little. (10ish ms is about the best you can get, which is usable but not great).

I also have an internal soundcard I want to use and that audio interface functioned as an external soundcard, so they kind of conflicted and I couldn't use both together very well. So my solution was to use the low latency Direct Monitor setting and plug headphone the output into my soundcard's line-in. It isn't the most elegant solution but the latency is lower than the standard USB solution (forgot what it measured but I want to say it was about 1ms) and it doesn't screw with my audio setup.

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017

Ah. Yeah, that'd do it. Depending on where you are, the relative price of guitar brands can vary a fair bit. For example, a quick look at Canadian music stores shows that, relative to the United States, Yamahas are somewhat more expensive, while Squiers are comparatively cheap. It largely comes down to exchange rates and distribution agreements.

Other guitar lines I'd look at relative prices of: Squier Standard or Vintage Modified Strat/Tele (skip the Bullet/Affinity lines); Epiphone Les Paul Studio and up, or numbered SGs (skip the SL/Special/Express lines); Ibanez RGs (400-series and up; skip GIOs).

Avoid cheap hollowbodies and 7-strings. Resist the temptation to get a Floyd-Rose tremolo. You're going to have enough complexity to juggle to begin with; don't add to it with potential setup problems.

Mostly, just go to an actual guitar shop and handle the actual guitars. Check out everything in your price range (and somewhat above it), and see what feels good. Wander over to the used section and see what feels good there, and what condition it's in. Then go home, and research the hell out of it. Do it a couple of times -- you're not just buying a piece of wall art here, or a game you'll burn through in a couple dozen hours; you're buying a time commitment on the order of thousands of hours. This is a hobby. This is your baby.

Don't worry that you only know three chords. (That said, don't be cranking the amps if you can't do them justice. The sales-folk already have to listen to the crucifixion of Stairway to Heaven on the daily. Don't add to their suffering.) And don't feel pressured to buy -- most everyone else there is just there to fondle the merchandise for an hour before buying a $5 pack of strings anyway (if that).

That's a cool solution.

A low-latency guitar interface, and low-latency audio-out.

You can find a cheap Behringer interface for ~$30USD on Amazon. Or, you can get a Rocksmith Real Tone cable for about the same, which'll allow you to use Rocksmith 2014 (currently $40USD on Steam; sometimes goes on sale for $20USD) as a learning tool. (Yes, some other interfaces work with Rocksmith, but it can be finicky about which ones it'll take.)

If you have an iPhone/iPad, a good option might be to get an iRig or similar device, and take advantage of the surplus of cheap guitar effects apps. Turns out, iOS devices are far better than they have any right to be for low-latency audio processing.

Listening to samples of it on Youtube, it sounds like that's pretty much impossible to get a clean tone out of. That's not good for learning, because distortion hides all manner of sins. The AC30, Classic Rock, or even Blues versions would be better choices -- they clean up nicely at low-gain, and have a fair amount of distortion at the top end.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to both of you.

I'm probably gonna go to the store today to check out a few guitars. I'm kinda embarrassed to try them out since I don't know anything yet lol
I called in earlier to check if they have the PAC112J and they have to order it, also had an eye for the Ibanez RG421, but they don't have that one in store either sadly

Some other guitars in the price range I can afford (not necessarily ones you mentioned tho) that they list on their website

Epiphone G-400
Squier by Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG421 Mohogany Oil
Ibanez RGA42FM DEF Dragon Eye Burst

They have more expensive ones like Epiphone Les Paul Studio/Standard and Squier by Fender Vintage Modified 70's Stratocaster but these are a bit more expensive. Hopefully they have some of these models in store.
As for the amp solution, I think I'm gonna go for the amplug 2, possibly the classic variant. It seems like a simpler solution for now.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to both of you.

I'm probably gonna go to the store today to check out a few guitars. I'm kinda embarrassed to try them out since I don't know anything yet lol
I called in earlier to check if they have the PAC112J and they have to order it, also had an eye for the Ibanez RG421, but they don't have that one in store either sadly

Some other guitars in the price range I can afford (not necessarily ones you mentioned tho) that they list on their website

Epiphone G-400
Squier by Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG421 Mohogany Oil
Ibanez RGA42FM DEF Dragon Eye Burst

They have more expensive ones like Epiphone Les Paul Studio/Standard and Squier by Fender Vintage Modified 70's Stratocaster but these are a bit more expensive. Hopefully they have some of these models in store.
As for the amp solution, I think I'm gonna go for the amplug 2, possibly the classic variant. It seems like a simpler solution for now.

The Ibanez RGAR42 (same guitar except with tremolo) is on sale starting today at Guitar Center for $349.99.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Saw it, def a looker

Sadly can't pick on these deals cause I'm from Israel

Just got back from the store with a Epiphone G-400 tho! Gonna order the amplug 2 from Amazon now, hopefully it won't take long to arrive

Epiphone G400s are absolutely fantastic guitars for the money, probably even the best deal around when it comes to affordable guitars. You done well.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017

Stumbled upon this as I was perusing that side of youtube (you know, ridiculous street performances and stuff). Thought people would be interested in this.

Time to start learning scales instead of just memorizing tabs of songs I like haha.

Oct 27, 2017

Stumbled upon this as I was perusing that side of youtube (you know, ridiculous street performances and stuff). Thought people would be interested in this.

Time to start learning scales instead of just memorizing tabs of songs I like haha.

Guthrie Govan is the most versatile guitar player of all time. He's absolutely phenomenal.

Deleted member 10612

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing GG live is such a mind blowing experience. He CRUSHED Vai and Satch at a G3 concert in Munich so hard that Vai got visibly pissed and started to always interrupt Guthrie with his own shitty whammy jerking - GG turned around to Marco Minneman and shock his head... He was also the only one (capable?) to pick up on the solo Vai/Satch did prior to him and put something extra on top (emulating the style of solo played and putting his twist on it, on the fly - madness), the other two quickly stopped playing that game because they couldn't match him, Vai especially then tried to wow the crowd with endless / mindless whammy bar fuckery - hes that good.

The Aristocrat shows I have been to where phenomenal, these people breath their instruments.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
I respect Govan, Vai and Satch, but I find their music kinda boring to listen to. I dig shred, but only in doses. It's like watching someone dice vegetables really fast with a kitchen knife - impressive but not for an entire concert.

Oct 27, 2017
I respect Govan, Vai and Satch, but I find their music kinda boring to listen to. I dig shred, but only in doses. It's like watching someone dice vegetables really fast with a kitchen knife - impressive but not for an entire concert.

I find GG far more musical than Satch or Vai. A lot of his songs don't even really have shred, just technical guitar playing that serves the song.

Case in point, he wrote this song when he was 17 and although it's technical (that never-ending legato is insane) I wouldn't really call it shred:

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
I find GG far more musical than Satch or Vai. A lot of his songs don't even really have shred, just technical guitar playing that serves the song.

Case in point, he wrote this song when he was 17 and although it's technical (that never-ending legato is insane) I wouldn't really call it shred:

I mean I do enjoy technical guitar every once in awhile, like all the new Chon, Plini, Tobin type players. I just kinda get burned out on it. I went through that phase way back in the day with Vai, Malmsteen, Gilbert, etc. Like I said, I do respect it, but it doesn't get me excited on a musical level anymore.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Does anybody have any experience with the Orange 20 watt amp. Thinking of getting it for my birthday to replace my shitty in home amp. I think it goes for about 130. Any other recommendations in that price range? I'm playing a Gibson Traditional by the by.

OP
OP
Neo0mj

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Does anybody have any experience with the Orange 20 watt amp. Thinking of getting it for my birthday to replace my shitty in home amp. I think it goes for about 130. Any other recommendations in that price range? I'm playing a Gibson Traditional by the by.

I have it. Nice, clean sounding amp. It's a little basic effect wise but if you don't want to mess around with the setting too much that can be a positive. What sound/style are you looking for, anyway? And do you have a store nearby to test stuff?

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
I have it. Nice, clean sounding amp. It's a little basic effect wise but if you don't want to mess around with the setting too much that can be a positive. What sound/style are you looking for, anyway? And do you have a store nearby to test stuff?
Mostly blues or blues-rock stuff but I'm into doing some sludgy stuff too but I assume I can just use pedals for that.

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
[...]
Mostly blues or blues-rock stuff but I'm into doing some sludgy stuff too but I assume I can just use pedals for that.
If you don't already have a reverb pedal (which, if you're upgrading to a $140 amp, seems plausible), I'd consider moving my sights up the the Orange Crush 20RT ($190).

And at that point, it's worth considering that you're within a shout of the Boss Katana 50 ($220). It may not have the same tone as the Orange, but it has a lot of tones to work with. And it's got a fair number of built-in effects, which should hold you over on the pedal front for a while. (And let's be honest; pedals are where money goes to die.)

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Epiphone G400s are absolutely fantastic guitars for the money, probably even the best deal around when it comes to affordable guitars. You done well.
Thanks, that's good to hear.
I'm learning from YouTube videos even tho I don't have my headphone amp yet and man, who would've guessed it, playing air guitar is much easier lol

Oct 26, 2017
I sold a twin reverb to someone that was looking for a second twin to play in stereo. The dude came to my house (with neither his own guitar nor his amp, mind you), tried the amp and decided to conclude the transaction. A few hours later he calls me back to tell me that the amp doesn't match his own tone-wise and that he'd like to reverse the sale. I was really straightforward about the state of the amp when he was trying it : told him that it was a decade old and that I never changed the tubes. I sold it at a very fair price as well.

I think I'm a nice person and I try to be as conciliatory as possible when dealing with people, but this shit is really bothering me. Doesn't help that I already told every other buyers I received messages from that the sale was done and that I needed the money really fast (which is why I sold it at such a low price).

It's the first time I've been in this kind of situation. What would you do, guitarera?

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tell him to fuck off. If something was not working, okay but "don't like the sound now" is shit.
That, or message one or two of your other hopeful buyers and see if they're still interested.

Kinda shitty of that guy, though. I bet he could just tweak the EQ a bit and end up with the same tone. Or hell, enjoy having two tones to fill out the sound.

Jun 2, 2018
Northern Ireland
I sold a twin reverb to someone that was looking for a second twin to play in stereo. The dude came to my house (with neither his own guitar nor his amp, mind you), tried the amp and decided to conclude the transaction. A few hours later he calls me back to tell me that the amp doesn't match his own tone-wise and that he'd like to reverse the sale. I was really straightforward about the state of the amp when he was trying it : told him that it was a decade old and that I never changed the tubes. I sold it at a very fair price as well.

I think I'm a nice person and I try to be as conciliatory as possible when dealing with people, but this shit is really bothering me. Doesn't help that I already told every other buyers I received messages from that the sale was done and that I needed the money really fast (which is why I sold it at such a low price).

It's the first time I've been in this kind of situation. What would you do, guitarera?

I agree with others. Tell him no.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
What's the word on Schecter necks?

I'm thinking of going for a C1 Platinum, since the used prices at GC are pretty solid, but I hear the necks on Schecter are a bit thick, which might be a problem for my small hands lol

Oct 27, 2017
What's the word on Schecter necks?

I'm thinking of going for a C1 Platinum, since the used prices at GC are pretty solid, but I hear the necks on Schecter are a bit thick, which might be a problem for my small hands lol

I've got a Blackjack SLS C1 and the neck is very similar to my PRS Singlecut SE, if that helps. I certainly wouldn't call it a thin neck.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
Hi

Thinking in a USB interface to connect to the PC, is there free software to use with it? As for the interface itself what's the minimum acceptable? Will I regret getting a 50euro Beringer? I'm poor

Deleted member 10612

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reaper is a free open source (and legit) DAW.

It will handle any installed usb interface for recording purposes.

Imo it depends on what you want to do. Recording demos / ideas yeah go for it.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Reaper isn't open source, and it's only free in the sense that you can "evaluate" it forever with the nag screen at the start. But yeah, that's what I've used and it works fine with my UMC22. I mentioned my slightly odd setup for it further up the page, that lets me use my SBZ sound card without additional fiddling and has lower latency than the normal USB audio setup.

Cakewalk is actually free (formerly SONAR, which was paid) but I haven't tried it.

Oct 27, 2017
oh man, I tried a PRS once and it was like a baseball bat in my hands haha

If only Ibanez had a decently priced RG with EMGs or stock pickups that weren't trash

http://www.ibanez.com/products/eg_d...3&cat_id=1&series_id=1&data_id=322&color=CL01

I'm not sure what your price range is but Ibanez recently came out with these new RG models that have Bare Knuckle pickups installed. My aforementioned Schecter has the same pickups and they're phenomenal, especially for hi-gain/rock/metal.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
http://www.ibanez.com/products/eg_d...3&cat_id=1&series_id=1&data_id=322&color=CL01

I'm not sure what your price range is but Ibanez recently came out with these new RG models that have Bare Knuckle pickups installed. My aforementioned Schecter has the same pickups and they're phenomenal, especially for hi-gain/rock/metal.
Damn that's a gorgeous axe, but it's like five times over my budget lmao

I used to have a BC Rich ASM Pro which was killer. I unfortunately had to sell it for financial reasons. I tried looking it up but it seems no one is carrying that brand anymore?

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
My sorry excuse for an amp is supposed to arrive Friday morning and I'm so excited to learn how to play with some sound

Deleted member 31104

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone ever get a duff string in a set? Just restrung my acoustic and the G string is weirdly slack, it's folded and wound around the tuning peg (I do four 'coils' normally) and I've tuned it to G but so slack. The bridge peg is seated properly as well. It's just bizarrely bendy light feeling. Everything else is fine.

Edit: it's a duff G. Got my calipers out, it's 0.22/3 ish instead of the usual 0.26 mediums I use on this acoustic. The rest of the set are mediums (.53 to .13). Weird. I've never ever had that in 20 years of playing. Is it a thing?

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone ever get a duff string in a set? Just restrung my acoustic and the G string is weirdly slack, it's folded and wound around the tuning peg (I do four 'coils' normally) and I've tuned it to G but so slack. The bridge peg is seated properly as well. It's just bizarrely bendy light feeling. Everything else is fine.

Edit: it's a duff G. Got my calipers out, it's 0.22/3 ish instead of the usual 0.26 mediums I use on this acoustic. The rest of the set are mediums (.53 to .13). Weird. I've never ever had that in 20 years of playing. Is it a thing?

Huh, that's really weird. I've never experienced that myself but I'm sure it happens sometimes. I'd send the manufacturer an email and let them know what happened, they'll probably hook you up with several sets of new strings.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks.
Do you have any favorite apps? I've downloaded GuitarTuna and the Fender app, not sure if it actually makes a difference tho

Also, a question for experienced players from a complete beginner - is it a bad habit to pick your own way to play chords? I'm going through some video lessons and I have a problem with playing the A major chord, even tho he displays 2 options to play it, but he makes a valid point that going from E major to A major with the second style requires more finger movement.
I found a different way to play it, but I'm not sure if doing it differently is going to cause more issues down the line and it would be better to just practice the standard way to play

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks.
Do you have any favorite apps? I've downloaded GuitarTuna and the Fender app, not sure if it actually makes a difference tho
For just regular guitar tuning, get a cheap clip-on headstock tuner. It's way less hassle than juggling your phone.

The only tuning apps I bother with are decent strobe tuner apps (PitchLab Pro; Strobe Tuner Pro). And only because the accuracy is useful when you're adjusting your guitar's intonation, and proper strobe tuners are a bit pricey.

Also, a question for experienced players from a complete beginner - is it a bad habit to pick your own way to play chords? I'm going through some video lessons and I have a problem with playing the A major chord, even tho he displays 2 options to play it, but he makes a valid point that going from E major to A major with the second style requires more finger movement.
I found a different way to play it, but I'm not sure if doing it differently is going to cause more issues down the line and it would be better to just practice the standard way to play
Learn to do it right. After you've done that, then you can choose to do it wrong.

You're still at the "my hands are useless slabs of meat" stage of the learning process. It's not yet time to be clever.

Work hard, not smart.

random88

Oct 25, 2017
Not US
I found this Ibanez RG350DX for very cheap price (270-250 euros if I can haggle it down and the new one is over 600e where I live), but I'm still on the fence since I'm almost noob when it comes to electric. The guy obiously says it's in a great condition, but should I look for something specifically, are there some common things that can break down on a guitar? I'll probably go tomorrow to try it out.

67945517_5bce608d5268d7-56331375IMG_20180813_182814.jpg

67945517_5bce608c904991-02635189IMG_20180813_182920.jpg

Last edited: