• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you end up getting on? Honestly I've never been the biggest fan of them, but it sorta depends on what you use them for. Personally I think they just destroy tone for the sake of noise. If you aren't opposed to Aliexpress clones you might want to just pick up a Myamorpha. For a $20 Rat clone it's pretty decent.

Ah, funny you mention that. I ended up getting the Mooer Black Secret, but the one I got was defective. It was microphonic, so without even engaging the switch if you touch any part of the switch while it was on it would pick it up like tapping on a microphone. Big POP, like a clipped mic but also picking up all the mechanical sounds. When you would engage the pedal, it would "ShhhclickkityPINGgggg" as if you put a microphone pointed at the switch. It sucked, because I loved the way the pedal looked and the diode clipping was a cool feature for a choppy, beefy distortion tone. I paid $10 more dollars to buy it on Amazon and I"m glad I did. They gave me my money back.

Today, I got in the actual ProCo RAT and all the noise issues were gone. Switch behaved normally with no popping or noise, although it's a naturally noisy pedal. I was taken by surprise how incredible the construction is on this thing. Easily the most durable pedal I own, and I'm a Boss man so that's high praise. 5 year warranty, too. Can't complain. It looks like it's made of cheap plastic in pics, so even though I knew it was metal, it had me thinking it was gonna be cheapo perhaps subconsciously.

As for not being the biggest fan of this pedal, I totally get it. RAT is one of those love it or hate it pedals. I think if you want a tight high-gain distortion tone, this is the antithesis of what you want. Palm mutes are muddy, even with the assistance of a trusty Tube Screamer. I don't think it's ideal for a modern metal tone at all. Nor is it good for transparent-sounding classic distortion tone. But, it's perfect for a dank fat tone, which is good for the genres I'm playing a lot lately. It's like a tamed fuzz.

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
Ah, funny you mention that. I ended up getting the Mooer Black Secret, but the one I got was defective. It was microphonic, so without even engaging the switch if you touch any part of the switch while it was on it would pick it up like tapping on a microphone. Big POP, like a clipped mic but also picking up all the mechanical sounds. When you would engage the pedal, it would "ShhhclickkityPINGgggg" as if you put a microphone pointed at the switch. It sucked, because I loved the way the pedal looked and the diode clipping was a cool feature for a choppy, beefy distortion tone. I paid $10 more dollars to buy it on Amazon and I"m glad I did. They gave me my money back.

Today, I got in the actual ProCo RAT and all the noise issues were gone. Switch behaved normally with no popping or noise, although it's a naturally noisy pedal. I was taken by surprise how incredible the construction is on this thing. Easily the most durable pedal I own, and I'm a Boss man so that's high praise. 5 year warranty, too. Can't complain. It looks like it's made of cheap plastic in pics, so even though I knew it was metal, it had me thinking it was gonna be cheapo perhaps subconsciously.

As for not being the biggest fan of this pedal, I totally get it. RAT is one of those love it or hate it pedals. I think if you want a tight high-gain distortion tone, this is the antithesis of what you want. Palm mutes are muddy, even with the assistance of a trusty Tube Screamer. I don't think it's ideal for a modern metal tone at all. Nor is it good for transparent-sounding classic distortion tone. But, it's perfect for a dank fat tone, which is good for the genres I'm playing a lot lately. It's like a tamed fuzz.

Yeah those cheepo made in China pedals can be hit or miss and the real things are always much nicer. If they weren't so cheap I'd never buy them.

Cool that you like it! I always thought it would be good for metal (or punk) too. I don't play metal though - just psych and jazz mainly. Distortion wise I'm more of a Big Muff man.

RickPresk

May 15, 2018
My PRS that is at the top of this page, at least if you use 100 posts per page. I am pretty excited to hear them. First time I have strayed away from Seymour duncans.

Guy at the post office plays guitar and got excited when he saw their logo on the packaged. Chatted it up about what I was putting it into and told me he has always heard they make awesome pickups.
Excellent, I've just been jamming with my mate and he has that prs, they're a lovely guitar, I hope these bare knuckles meet your expectations!

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah those cheepo made in China pedals can be hit or miss and the real things are always much nicer. If they weren't so cheap I'd never buy them.

Cool that you like it! I always thought it would be good for metal (or punk) too. I don't play metal though - just psych and jazz mainly. Distortion wise I'm more of a Big Muff man.

Respectable. I'll never have a board without a Muff on it. You appreciate them more if you play with a band or with a recording. That's where they really shine with that full, rich tone.

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
Respectable. I'll never have a board without a Muff on it. You appreciate them more if you play with a band or with a recording. That's where they really shine with that full, rich tone.

Yeah have had a few over the years. Originally had a mid-90s Russian Muff (which sadly my parents gave away when I went to college). Then a regular one, one of the Op-Amp reissues (which is actually my favorite), and a "tone wicker" which feels like an Analogman mod turned official release. I've never had a Triangle though.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah have had a few over the years. Originally had a mid-90s Russian Muff (which sadly my parents gave away when I went to college). Then a regular one, one of the Op-Amp reissues (which is actually my favorite), and a "tone wicker" which feels like an Analogman mod turned official release. I've never had a Triangle though.

I have the Op Amp reissue on my board right now.
LCXX2q9.jpg

My board is pretty standard: Tube Screamer for OD, RAT for Distortion, Muff for fuzz. TS is basically an 'always on' pedal for me.

As for Chinese pedals being hit or miss, I only have one that hit it out of the park, which is the Caline Ghost Rain delay pedal. I think I'm going to stick with reputable brands from now on, though. I've been burned twice, despite glowing reviews online.

I'm just so happy I have an amp that takes pedals so incredibly well. My other amps seem to make pedals sound thin.

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
I have the Op Amp reissue on my board right now.
LCXX2q9.jpg

My board is pretty standard: Tube Screamer for OD, RAT for Distortion, Muff for fuzz. TS is basically an 'always on' pedal for me.

As for Chinese pedals being hit or miss, I only have one that hit it out of the park, which is the Caline Ghost Rain delay pedal. I think I'm going to stick with reputable brands from now on, though. I've been burned twice, despite glowing reviews online.

I'm just so happy I have an amp that takes pedals so incredibly well. My other amps seem to make pedals sound thin.

Lols our settings for that Op Amp are basically the same. How do you like that Behrenger? I've never played with one of their pedals, but the internet seems obsessed with them. Oh, you like the Ghost Rain eh? There's someone on the Craigslist where I live looking for a trade. Personally, I'd never pay much for that sort of thing. The one I do like though is the Mosky Gold Pony. I paid $14 for mine and it's a pretty decent Klone. I only get them for fun if they're super cheap. You're right though reputable manufacturers really matter. My board is mostly Boss, EHX, a few EQDs (which frankly I'm done buying because they're too gimicky and I never really use them much), and a couple of rando others. Nothing super high end like a Strymon or Chase Bliss though.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lols our settings for that Op Amp are basically the same. How do you like that Behrenger? I've never played with one of their pedals, but the internet seems obsessed with them. Oh, you like the Ghost Rain eh? There's someone on the Craigslist where I live looking for a trade. Personally, I'd never pay much for that sort of thing. The one I do like though is the Mosky Gold Pony. I paid $14 for mine and it's a pretty decent Klone. I only get them for fun if they're super cheap. You're right though reputable manufacturers really matter. My board is mostly Boss, EHX, a few EQDs (which frankly I'm done buying because they're too gimicky and I never really use them much), and a couple of rando others. Nothing super high end like a Strymon or Chase Bliss though.

yeah, seems like everybody likes that 2 o'clock on the tone setting.

As for the Behringer, I was interested in a noise gate for basically quality of life. I like to play my guitar and then keep it on my lap while I look on the internet or chat. So, I heard that if you don't mind that it's plastic, it's basically identical to the Boss circuit. Bought it and what can I say? It does what a noise gate is supposed to do and it's actually a pretty good-looking pedal in person. The plastic is actually a dull matte finish, so you couldn't tell it's plastic unless you went close to it. In a live setting, I'd probably not even use a noise gate so it doesn't matter to me how 'rugged' it is.

I like the ghost rain a lot. I got it for 30, I think. I totally think I got my money's worth and then some. However, my reverb pedal has a Reverb + Delay setting that kinda renders it obsolete for what I like to use it as. For intrusive delay, I prefer digital over analog. I sold my Boss DD3 last year thinking I'd never play guitar again and I regret that presently. lol

Yeah, my board is mostly Boss and EHX, too. In fact, my board is soooo boring as it's like the top 3 most popular version of every effect.

What's your chain right now? Here's mine:

TCE Polytune > Boss CS-3 compressor > TS9 OD > Behringer Noise Gate > RAT > Op Amp Muff > MIJ Boss Super Phaser > Danelectro Chorus > Ghost Rain > Oceans 11 Reverb.

That last one, I owe to Resetera. That is one heck of a compact digi reverb.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing makes you want to play guitar more than not having your guitar. Dropped it off Wednesday night to get the new pickups and phase switch installed. Was really hoping they'd have it done by today, but they did not. And they are closed on Sundays. It has been a long weekend already without it.

treble

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's that time of year when I have to do a set up all my instruments due to temperature and humidity changes in the north east.

IMO, one of the best skills a player can learn is to do their own basic setup and maintenance.

It isn't hard, saves tons of money, and is very satisfying to set up your instrument to your liking.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I like the guys at my guitar shop. But, I think I might be done bringing them my stuff. They are just too damn slow. Still haven't gotten my guitar back that I dropped off Wednesday for the pickup install. Not counting Wed since I dropped it off late, and they are closed on Sundays, that is four work days they have had it to do an hour long job. It was a month or two ago that I brought them my guitar for a simple set up on a Monday, the moment they opened, and they said it might be done that day. It didn't get done until Thursday. I gave them a second chance, but I think that will be it.

If it takes you that long to get to something, just let me schedule a time to bring it back when you are ready for it. It is annoying to know it is just sitting somewhere not being worked on, clearly.

RickPresk

May 15, 2018
Did they tell you how much work they had in when you dropped it off, the shop I use always give me an accurate estimate of when I'll get it back, my last pick up swap was 3 working days because they were fairly busy, might be worth having a chat with them about it?

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo
Man, I like the guys at my guitar shop. But, I think I might be done bringing them my stuff. They are just too damn slow. Still haven't gotten my guitar back that I dropped off Wednesday for the pickup install. Not counting Wed since I dropped it off late, and they are closed on Sundays, that is four work days they have had it to do an hour long job. It was a month or two ago that I brought them my guitar for a simple set up on a Monday, the moment they opened, and they said it might be done that day. It didn't get done until Thursday. I gave them a second chance, but I think that will be it.

If it takes you that long to get to something, just let me schedule a time to bring it back when you are ready for it. It is annoying to know it is just sitting somewhere not being worked on, clearly.

I'd imagine it would be to stop people booking appointments but then going elsewhere and not letting them know.

They're probably just trying to ensure that they've got a constant flow of work coming in. Completely understandable, if you ask me.

I'm going to be a hypocrite here, because I generally get other people to work on my guitars, but a pickup/pot change is not exactly the most complicated job in the world. Maybe give it a try next time if you want things done quicker? Failing that, ask your guitar playing friends if any of them can do it and maybe treat them to dinner/drinks or something in exchange for their time.

It's something I would definitely like to learn to do, but I have enough guitars, so I can handle being without one for a while.

And the shop I used to use had a "one week minimum" policy, no matter how simple the job, so anything less than that is a plus, imo.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did they tell you how much work they had in when you dropped it off, the shop I use always give me an accurate estimate of when I'll get it back, my last pick up swap was 3 working days because they were fairly busy, might be worth having a chat with them about it?

No quote time this time, so that is a plus. It really annoyed me last time when they told me it might be done the same day, and then it didn't get done for four days. I would much rather them not give an estimate if they are just going to blow past it.

I'd imagine it would be to stop people booking appointments but then going elsewhere and not letting them know.

They're probably just trying to ensure that they've got a constant flow of work coming in. Completely understandable, if you ask me.

I'm going to be a hypocrite here, because I generally get other people to work on my guitars, but a pickup/pot change is not exactly the most complicated job in the world. Maybe give it a try next time if you want things done quicker? Failing that, ask your guitar playing friends if any of them can do it and maybe treat them to dinner/drinks or something in exchange for their time.

It's something I would definitely like to learn to do, but I have enough guitars, so I can handle being without one for a while.

And the shop I used to use had a "one week minimum" policy, no matter how simple the job, so anything less than that is a plus, imo.

I have actually installed pickups once before and it went just fine. I am a little more nervous about doing it on the $2,000 guitar, though. I am not super confident with my soldering skills.

They use to be wayyyy better is the thing. They actually did my last pickup install maybe three years ago, and it was actually done the very same day I dropped it off. I don't expect that insane time every time, but going from one day to five is a pretty drastic change in performance. And that is assuming they actually get it done tomorrow, and not counting the first day since they were only open a couple of more hours by the time I dropped it off.

Same thing with setups. They have previously gotten them done by the end of day the day after you dropped it off (I think they had done three previous setups and all went that way). Whereas as I mentioned in my last post, it took them four days to get it done this last time, with the added bonus of them actually telling me there weren't many guitars in so it might be done the same day.

It's just annoying, and I'm impatient. I'm more venting than anything. I like them, so I honestly won't say shit to them, and will probably go back to them again come next time, 'cause they do do great work. And shit, my only other option is to do it myself... or bring it to Guitar Center. And I don't consider the latter to be an actual option. It is really just something where I want to ask what is going on, but I don't want to offend them in any way so I'll bite my tongue.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Back from the guitar shop with my guitar, a week later, exactly as I left it. It is kind of what I expected, they only have one guy doing tech work right now (it's the owner). The annoying thing is they told me he was gone all this week. He was there when I dropped it off, as I was actually talking to him directly and telling him what I wanted done. At no point did he say "by the way, if I don't get it done in the next two days, it'll be sitting here for a week."

So, yeah, went and picked it back up.
No new pickups.
No phase switch.
A week without my main guitar, for nothing.
Pretty sweet.

RickPresk

May 15, 2018
That's really annoying and sorry to hear that, time to find yourself a new shop then, they should have let you know what the score was there, it's a shame places let themselves down with poor customer service especially as you'll probably tell friends who play how they've let you down.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. I think he (the owner) is just wearing himself too thin. He seems to do everything in the shop, despite having a good number of other employees. They clearly need to find someone who can do some of the other shit he does, or another tech. Sitting on guitars for a week and a half is pretty unacceptable to me. The guy working didn't want to tell me he was gone until Sunday. I really pushed him for a time estimate, and he finally relented the info and told me they might be able to get it done Monday. Which tells me that there is a good chance that had I not called, they would have gone well into next week without getting around to it.

The only other shop around is Guitar Center. I'm a little uneasy about them. Gonna go in there, without my guitar, and talk to their tech tomorrow. Tell him what I want and hopefully he'll rub me the right way and I'll get him to do it.

I was tempted to just give it a go myself, but I got too intimidated when I started looking for wiring diagrams for adding the push/pull for the phase switch I want to add.

RickPresk

May 15, 2018
Do you not have any independent techs around that work for themselves, I've used them before after properly checking out testimonials and reviews?

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I tried looking a bit on Craigslist and Facebook pages and wasn't finding anything. Hopefully I'll feel confident about the guy at GC.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Always demand an estimate before taking your guitar to a repair shop. They'll fuck you over hard on labor costs if you don't. That's a lesson learned on my part.

Any advice on selling a half stack? I have an old solid-state Peavey that I'm never going to play again and I KNOW I'll never play a 4x12 ever again. Although, the cab is pretty good (Peavey XXX), I'd get a 2x12 if I ever wanted to get back into cabs.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking in a new amp, what would be a good option for small amp good sound? I don't need volume, but the small combos I see all seen to sound right but not great , like the Marshall code I play in.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No better feeling in the world then memorizing a song and getting it. I have a long way to go but I'm just feeling great

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I dug the tech at guitar center. I pulled up and he was smoking outside, and as soon as I saw him I thought "that has to be their tech." He just had the look. Most people that work there are kids. He was an older guy who looked like he had seen some shit. We chatted it up and he told me he would call me tonight or tomorrow.

I am curious how techs work at guitar center. Like, are they just typical employees?

Supa Necta

Oct 25, 2017
I think they're independent contractors that give GC a cut of their fees. The tech at the GC near me in Buffalo is a cool older guy that knows his stuff too.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah the techs at many Guitar Centers seem to be on a different work arrangement than the regular sales staff, but I think it's different from store to store and the level of the tech. The GC near me had a really awesome tech guy for years who knew his stuff and would throw me small parts for free like pickguard screws and switch tips right out of his box. He was clearly outside of the GC culture and would even call out sales staff on the floor when they were spewing some bullshit factoid just to get a sale. But now it's some younger guy with less experience and behaves more by-the-book like an hourly wage employee. I've also seen job postings for Guitar Center techs online with regular retail experience requirements and mentioning that the hired person would be trained to become a tech. It seems to be that stores have the option of hiring an hourly trained GC staff tech or contract out to an independent techs. They must also contract out to professional luthiers for jobs that are way over the tech's head, like major headstock glue repairs, finish treatments, re-fretting, etc. Guitar Center techs are generally expected to do just basic stuff, like restringing, set-up, solder jobs, fret leveling, fixing a bad ground, etc.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking in a new amp, what would be a good option for small amp good sound? I don't need volume, but the small combos I see all seen to sound right but not great , like the Marshall code I play in.

This is almost a meme, but have you looked at the Boss Katana 50? I think it is as good as people say. In fact, I think it's kinda revolutionary. While there are a lot of digital amps out there, they really managed to focus on giving you the tones you chase when buying amps. The range of tones you can get out of it is practically infinite. Go check out youtube videos on it.

I bought one because my other amps were too loud to play late at night, and I'm sold. More and more I'm neglecting my tube amps for this thing. And don't let the price fool you into thinking it's indicative of the quality: The price is kept artificially low because it's a marketing platform for Boss effects. In my case, I never ever would have bought a RAT distortion pedal if there wasn't a RAT built in this thing. It was the dirt tone I've been looking for all my damn life and never knew it! I'm spending hundreds of dollars to make my tube amp sound like this cheap Boss amp. Ain't that some shit? Kids coming up today are so damn lucky.

Supa Necta

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still loving my fender mustang gt200 and would definitely recommend that or it's smaller brethren.

It was initially panned by most players but after some firmware updates it's much improved.

Here's a link

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
P23FAs0.jpg

Guitar Center Tech came through! After sitting at the other place for a week with no progress, Guitar Center got my new pickups and the push/pull installed in 24 hours. Dude was awesome.

First, these Bare Knuckle pickups are fucking sweet. I am instantly in love. They are perfect for the heavier music I play. I was worried about the neck being too harsh for me, but not at all. Cleans sound sweet, and the bridge of course brings the thunder.

As for the phase shift, that shit is cool. Definitely gonna get some use out of that. Mostly messed with it for leads. When you wanna cut through, a mix, it will certainly do that job. Makes some pretty unique sounding clean tones, too, though.

All around, I am happy to have my guitar back. It sounds better than ever with the new pickups.

Baphomet

Banned
Dec 8, 2018
I've always wanted to go back to play guitar , it's been years since I've played but I still remember chords (though I forgot to read 🎼). I probably suck now though , my brother taught me growing up , he was a a great guitar player. I should one again someday when I have a house and just practice again, it was a nice hobby.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's always funny to talk about what "pedals" I like when I've been a digital/modeling guy my entire life. But, I have always liked rats as they appear in those modelers.

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo
Guitar Center Tech came through!

Glad you managed to get things sorted out.

Broke my first guitar string, I'm officially hellshake yano

I honestly can't remember the last time I broke a string. I was actually thinking about this recently, but I'd hazard a guess that it's been over a decade. Granted, all my guitars are hard tailed and I play with a 1.0m pick and do a lot of hybrid picking. I use 10 guage strings, so not too light, but not exactly heavy either.

I am cheating a little here, because I have thrown away several strings before putting them on my guitars. Mostly because I didn't leave enough slack before putting the bend in the string before feeding it through the tuning post, but quite a few strings were tossed because my cat suddenly saw it as a toy and started biting it.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
Ran into my post office the second they opened and got my package before it got thrown on a truck. Gonna drop it off at the shop tonight after work.

Hype!
sorry if it's mentioned but what did you get? i've ragnarok's loaded in mine and they're incredible, particularly over the emg 808s i had.

as an aside, anyone had any experience with an evertune bridge? i'm thinking of getting it on my 8 string as the low string just wobbles in and out of tune the moment you pick it, but i'm looking at £500 or so for parts and install.

Last edited:

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
Is it too loose (because it is too light for the pitch you tune it to)?
very possible, i tune to an e (same note as a the low string on a four string bass) and it's only a 27 inch scale length, so i could probably go for a thicker string. i think it's inherently going to be a bit of a problem due to the scale length. i've heard the evertune bridge is pretty damn rock solid and would tighten it right up, tuning-stability wise.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
sorry if it's mentioned but what did you get? i've ragnarok's loaded in mine and they're incredible, particularly over the emg 808s i had.

Yep, they are Ragnaroks. And man, they are fucking sweet. Definitely gonna check out other bare knuckles in the future. But, as a mostly hard rock/metal guy, fuck, I am in love with these Ragnaroks.

The stock PRS pickups (PRS 7's) were honestly covering heavy tones pretty damn well with the bridge. These are "better", but I was happy . The neck pickup is the one that I find to be a MASSIVE improvement over the PRS. I don't know why, I just didn't overly dig the cleans on the neck pickup of the PRS. I didn't even tweak anything for this one, I just went to one of my clean presets and immediately dug it.

Gonna have to actually check out some Periphery since I am now rocking their guitarists signature pickups.

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
So, I've been thinking again about starting playing guitar. Actually went to a few local stores to try a few things out - mostly Epis.

Unsurprisingly for me, I liked the SGs the most (also tried a Michael Kelly HH tele, a HSS Affinity Strat and LP Studio/Standard. Although the Standard was mostly for comparison because it was out of my range), but I was surprised how much I liked the cheapo SG Special. I mean, it probably helps that at this point I can't really tell a well-sounding guitar from a bad-sounding one, but it felt good in the hand and I kinda liked the fretboard not having binding. Can't tell anything about staying in tune or anything just from that, of course.

I'd probably still go for a G400 if I won't have any additional expenses upcoming, but it's kinda comforting that one of the "plan B" guitars isn't as bad as some people on the internet lead to believe. Although they most likely come from a place of more experience than me.

Although both of the SGs I tried were all in faded/vintage satin finishes, which was probably one of the reasons why I liked them so much. Sadly, they seem to be much rarer on the used market here, which kinda seems to be smaller than I remember from years ago? Maybe at least part of the stuff moved to places like Facebook groups/marketplace, which I refuse to use because fuck Facebook.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit you guys. One of my friends won an insane give away for a crazy board of pedals from some guitar shop in Tennessee called Carter Vintage Guitars.

rDidGhu.jpg

He got it last month, but I just found out about it. Pretty damn jealous of him right now.

Video of it here. Video is from the contest, obviously, not actually my friend.

RickPresk

May 15, 2018
That's a lot of pedals, the guitarist in my old band would love that, he was a big fan of the pedal board shuffle, it made for some interesting sounds when he got it wrong!