• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you think if someone started shooting nazi's from the attic, they'd probably just shoot up into the ceiling

or burn the house down or sommit

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So instead of dying in a concentration camp, she would've died immediately and maybe taken a handful of peons with her while getting her entire family killed. Great plan idiots.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
That second tweet killed me, I'm just imagining an Anne Frank skin for Counter Strike now.

"All right, let's move out"

Last edited:

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Ken should volunteer to test his theory. Have him bunker down inside a with a rifle while a dozen or so people with machine guns on the outside fire into it.

NoRĂ©N

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
But I thought the holocaust didn't happen. I'm so confused.

I honestly cannot comprehend how people can think like this.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
For some reason, the right nutters like to bring use the oppressed Jews as their "ACE" card.

"bu bu bu Hitler took their guns...if he didn't, the holocaust wouldn't have happened! "

Oh yea because back then, their god given right was the 2nd amendment and Hitler took it away just like Obama and Killary with the left is trying to do!!!

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I've been in her "house" too. Ken is an idiot. They just gonna bust shots and pretend a bunch of Nazis didn't have a firefight?

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
This pairs well with Don Young saying more jews would've survived the holocaust if they were armed

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all, that guy is right, Anne Frank would've used her amazing John Wick skills to get a kill streak before going out in a blaze of glory.
Gee, only if she had a luger pistol.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
8037675_orig.jpg

If only I had been there with an AR-15, that Blitzkrieg would have been toast.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean its all lul I get that, but this is part of a really fucked up warping of history. It is propagating the lie about guns in the Third Reich.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I swear this is the second time i've run across this argument today. It bears repeating that Polish and German Jews did get armed eventually, it was the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising of 1943. The Germans brought in artillery and barraged the ghetto.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
I swear this is the second time i've run across this argument today. It bears repeating that Polish and German Jews did get armed eventually, it was the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising of 1943. The Germans brought in artillery and barraged the ghetto.

Yeah they basically got slaughtered in Warsaw. Don't expect them to mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.