• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
The chuds wearing Nazi iconography are no different than a hooded clansman walking around with a noose. Both are broadcasting the same to message to anyone who can see them. They deserve to be worked to death in a gulag or strewn throughout a mass grave like their heroes.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I wonder if there are deep undercover cops in these Nazi groups.

Lichterman.b054b6ec.fill-735x490.jpg

they're in so deep its hard to tell whose in too deep, and whose just a nazi.

https://www./news/article-4177898/Officer-eagle-tattoo-resembling-Nazi-emblem-cleared.html

bleh, just google it.

Oct 27, 2017
Because these dip-shits have a fetish for war. They get off to it.

It's weird, if they so want to go to war there should be no problem in doing that, I know Swedes who went down to fight ISIS.

But they just want to cosplay Call of Duty.

bleh, just google it.

Jesus Christ that tatoo.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
It's weird, if they so want to go to war there should be no problem in doing that, I know Swedes who went down to fight ISIS.

But they just want to cosplay Call of Duty.

Hence why I said they've got a fetish for it.

Some of these people were in the military, but others would turn and run if they were in an actual combat situation.

They'd freak out at the actual sight of a human body getting shot. Believe me, it's not a pretty sight.

Oct 27, 2017
Hence why I said they've got a fetish for it.

Some of these people were in the military, but others would turn and run if they were in an actual combat situation.

They'd freak out at the actual sight of a human body getting shot. Believe me, it's not a pretty sight.

I belive you, I did my obligratory Millitary Service here in Sweden, and I doubt I would handle combat well at all.

People dressing like that and going to rallies like this should be on a list.

Suprise, suprise!

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I belive you, I did my obligratory Millitary Service here in Sweden, and I doubt I would handle combat well at all.

People dressing like that and going to rallies like this should be on a list.

I deployed to Afghanistan in 2012 and while I was never (thankfully) in a direct combat situation, I have seen people who were injured in combat. We had an Afghan soldier who was involved in an IED blast get brought into my camp for medical treatment (he didn't survive).

War sucks, it's awful and disgusting.

Oct 27, 2017
I deployed to Afghanistan in 2012 and while I was never (thankfully) in a direct combat situation, I have seen people who were injured in combat. We had an Afghan soldier who was involved in an IED blast get brought into my camp for medical treatment (he didn't survive).

War sucks, it's awful and disgusting.

I don't doubt that at all. Fucking hell.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
One can protest specific pieces of legislation, even if it's about guns, without being heavily armed, dressed in shitty tacticool gear plastered with white nationalist iconography, on a day other than MLK day.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Donald Trump is a piece of shit and responsible for the rise of the far right/white nationalism in the united states and the sooner he's gone the better life will be.

Oct 27, 2017
Donald Trump is a piece of shit and responsible for the rise of the far right/white nationalism in the united states and the sooner he's gone the better life will be.

If we can rid ourselves of him this November, it will become more readily apparent that he is a symptom of a larger problem. The republicans know that they can no longer win using democratic methods and have switched to tyranny.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Thought I'd join the counter protests when I got out of work, but I don't think there are any. This is fucking depressing.

Hope Richmond has a peaceful night.

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
If you're a leftist, you should arm yourself as well. For defending purposes of course. It's bad enough we have literal Nazis among our midst, but them organising a rally with fire weapons? That's as subtle as a brick to the teeth. If they want to use intimidation as a scare tactic, I suggest giving them a taste or their own medicine. It reminds me of a quote by a certain individual:

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary".
I usually stay out of this because of how one sided this forum is on the issue but yea, people should be arming themselves if it is safe for them to do so.

That they continue to threaten him when the claims are so easily debunked shows that this isn't just about the gun rights. For the few posters (or maybe it was just the one poster) wringing hands about that. They're nazis. This is a nazi gathering.

Dec 24, 2017
Soooo, that's a straight-up swastika in the far right by the American flag, isn't it? Or at least it sure looks like one.

The InfoWars sticker? Or by the flag on the tailgate of that stupid looking vehcile? When not unfurled those Blue Lives Matter flags can confuse the eyes, but at that point, might as well be a swastika.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

bleh, just google it.
Eerm, wow.
More likely to be the other way around. White supremacists have been infiltrating and ascending the ranks in the armed forces, law enforcement, and government for years. Probably some of each sprinkled in their little MLK protest, but I imagine the vast majority of people there have never served in any capacity.
That's a given dating back years, I'm afraid.