• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
GungHo has announced they have 11 new games in development at the moment across consoles, mobile, and VR. They're targeting global releases for their games, so this stuff will presumably (mostly) come overseas.

I think everything in this presentation is an already released title (they have a P&D 3D radar game thingy, PvP for Let It Die, and some music game thing), so I'm guessing that the 11 new games are not those.

We do know that one of them is an all ages game for Switch. I don't know if they're counting No More Heroes from their subsidiary Grasshopper.

Gematsu said:
GungHo Online Entertainment has 11 new titles in the pipeline, according to its latest financial report.

The new titles consist of smartphone games, console games, and new areas such as virtual reality. They are being developed with a focus on global distribution.
Source: https://gematsu.com/2017/11/gungho-online-entertainment-11-new-titles-development

OhMyZach

Oct 27, 2017
It's always cool seeing companies that don't have the same resources as big publishers, like Activision, still support a variety of platforms with a number of releases. Let's just hope they're great!