• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, the contempt I feel right now, but alright then I'll continue. If you find it funny even though it's not real, sure that's alright, no problems there. But don't bullshit and say that the twitter poster isn't trying to fake this being an actual bot to clickbait people into reading it. Why do you feel the need to bullshit about that part? That part isn't a joke. Just be real here, it's clickbait, because they know people wouldn't read it if they made it clear they wrote it themselves from the get go.
I don't believe you're real but your posts are pretty funny. Not as funny as the 'fake' Batman script though, which I also knew wasn't real going in, because I'm not a rube.

Deleted member 1445

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe you're real but your posts are pretty funny. Not as funny as the 'fake' Batman script though, which I also knew wasn't real going in, because I'm not a rube.
Oh yeah, you have to be such a rube to not see that it's not a bot, totally. This is ridiculous. Where did you get your non-rubian prowess to be able to distinctly know that this wasn't a bot? What caught your eye here m'lord? Specifics please, tell me why this can't be a bot, and then explain why you'd have to be a rube to not see it.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, you have to be such a rube to not see that it's not a bot, totally. This is ridiculous. Where did you get your non-rubian prowess to be able to distinctly know that this wasn't a bot? What caught your eye here m'lord? Specifics please, tell me why this can't be a bot, and then explain why you'd have to be a rube to not see it.
Because I've tried to force a bot to watch 1000 hours of video myself and it didn't work.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that ending is so good. I had several hearty laughs and my day is all the better because of this thing of beauty.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Twoface and Oneface lol.
Please let the bot write this to completion of the next trilogy. Its incredible.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
You're so dense, that even a balckhole gravitational pull would lose against you.

OP
OP
Mendrox

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh defending clickbait titles pretending to be a "joke", can it get any lamer.

r9bOEDA.jpg

You drank too much anarchy

Neo_MG90

Apr 23, 2018
My brother sent me this tweet yesterday.

It was the best laugh that I had in a good while.
I don't know if it was written by a bot or not but it's pretty fricking funny

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Don't care if it was written by a robot or a human, that was amazing. I read it imagining Batman & Robin aesthetics (the one with Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy).

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Lol I see the thread title didn't change, this is so lame.

The real problem I have with it is that for all the humanness inherent in this, it's still pretty formulaic.

I force fed a robot 1000 bowls of quaker oatmeal and it produced this ad

VOLTAIRE
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

VOLTAIRE looks at his bowl of quaker oats. It is bubbling and shaking. They are quaking. Quakers gonna quake.

VOLTAIRE
But the quakers do not sprinkle water on their oats! How could they have survived the inquisition?

The Quaker icon on the box comes to life. It turns out that he is William Penn. Penn writes onto a pad of paper.

PENN
Have you tried using milk, you dingus?

VOLTAIRE
Yes, milk is best. And the best is the enemy of the good.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
The bot watched fewer than a thousand hours of Batman movies? So it could've even been zero? What a hack

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I was watching a ventriloquist. It was funny 😄

Then I learned that puppet was fake.
Now I'm 😡

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
I was watching a ventriloquist. It was funny 😄

Then I learned that puppet was fake.
Now I'm 😡

Sorry but I don't see how that analogy applies here. When you go to see a Ventriloquist you already know the Puppet isn't real, he is not putting out ads saying the puppet is alive, that would be weird.

Dec 13, 2018
Ugh, the contempt I feel right now, but alright then I'll continue. If you find it funny even though it's not real, sure that's alright, no problems there. But don't bullshit and say that the twitter poster isn't trying to fake this being an actual bot to clickbait people into reading it. Why do you feel the need to bullshit about that part? That part isn't a joke. Just be real here, it's clickbait, because they know people wouldn't read it if they made it clear they wrote it themselves from the get go. I get it that you don't believe that they're fake, but if you believe that they really did write the whole thing, then you know that at least one account did, but just to say that they haven't had to look into their own sources to make sure they're not going off of a fake or an "internet hoax" to just make their own money is just fucking dumb.
And of course, I haven't seen evidence that they put the content on "clickbait", and if I did, it wouldn't be "silly", so that's where they came up with that "silly" part to start with. It's probably going to come out eventually and they'll all pretend that this is actually satire or something and it won't do any good for them.

DiK4

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Oh fuck. This is hilarious. I need more. The olive garden one was great too. Unlimited stick.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn some posters on this forum are determined to suck the fun out of everything.

You can laugh once in a while at something stupid, it won't kill you.

Dec 13, 2018
Glad to know I'm not the only person annoyed by this person's fake bot stuff.

There is only one way you can stop or even slow botting. No more people being able to make bots while gaming.

So if you want to stop bots then please start a bot review bot. Not just some automated bot.

That would be great for anyone else who has a bot and just want to fix it.

Myself and others are just going to ignore these comments. For those who might be interested in trying, here is my script:

1. This is my script:

2. This is my script:

3. This is my script:

4. This is my script:

5. This is my script:

The goal is to get people to stop making bot accounts by this time next week. That way there are more bots going around so we can avoid these comments causing a bot war. Please note I did not start this to get people to stop doing it. I started it to get them to stop posting comments.

I've started this so people will see this and move away from making a bot. Please post something that the bot cannot or will not do, such as someone taking the time to do a script that's much simpler or quicker.

Thank you so much

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
It's clickbait trash and not funny because of it. Not even close to a phony 'dad mows over game console' on youtube.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Both the Batman one and the Harry Potter one posted earlier in the thread are hilarious! The HP one may have been the only one of the two that was legit written by a bot, but they're both still great.

"The Great Hall was filled with incredible moaning chandeliers and a large librarian who had decorated the sinks with books about masonry. Mountains of mice exploded. Several long pumpkins fell out of McGonagall."

Like.......what the fuck am I even reading here xD

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I forced a bot to read <1,000,000 Era posts and here's what it came up with...

"I feel contempt right now."

It's surprisingly accurate.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do we let people force bots to do these things. :( I feel sorry for the bots.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
I dont believe it no mere flesh bag could come up with something this funny, it's clearly a neural net.