• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
Has any of these types of "bot-created script" ever been real?

I mean, this one obviously isn't. How do you get a bot to watch movies and then write a script from them? That makes little sense.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I'm a little skeptical that he programmed a bit to write that. Regardless, its funny

Oct 25, 2017
Can anybody familiar with stuff like this chime in because I have a hard time believing this is real.

Edit:
It's not to be taken seriously. A bot didn't really create any of these.
Okay, that makes sense. Like 99% of all those "I made a bot..." things look super fake to me, even tho probably only 75% of them actually are

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's not to be taken seriously. A bot didn't really create any of these.

giphy.gif

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
"He's sometimes Bruce Wayne, sometimes Batman. Alltimes orphan" is the stuff of legends.

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Has any of these types of "bot-created script" ever been real?

I mean, this one obviously isn't. How do you get a bot to watch movies and then write a script from them? That makes little sense.
Keaton Patti's are all 100% fake and written by themselves, they've done this like twenty times now and I don't get how people keep falling for it.

If you want ones that are actually done by AI (with some human editing to remove the parts that are gibberish,) Botnik Studios does stuff like this. The Harry Potter one is a gem. https://botnik.org/content/harry-potter.html

Deleted member 1445

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can anybody familiar with stuff like this chime in because I have a hard time believing this is real.
Doesn't read real to me. Seems too coherent, plus, there are new words in there that sort of make sense in an absurd way and are funny, yet other words are all normal. Would have to see how they did it to believe it. At the mo, my guess is fake.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
"Guy makes meme and I post it again on the internet!"

He's been doing these fake bot scripts for maybe a year? They were clever at first, but now it's just tiresome rehashing of the same premise. Meh.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
"Batman looks around for his parents, but they are still dead."

I can't. I'm fucking dying over here, holy shit.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Half Batman, half Bruce Wayne, 100% orphan. First line had me cackling like an idiot for a minute straight. I need the rest of this script.