• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I've seen a lot of these "forced a bot/AI to watch hours of this then write a script" and this one is BY FAR the funniest. I don't care if it's human written. It's amazing.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't it usually turn out that there was never any bot and it's just written by someone who tries to be funny? That always kind of ruins it for me.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I laughed at every single sentence. "Batman looks for his parents, but they are still dead" knocked the wind out of me.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly the one thing that makes it hard for me to believe this is real is that the story remembers how many people are in the scene. It remembers that Two Face left and now there's only Joker and Alfred. I'm not sure a neural net would have that kind of changing state knowledge.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care if it's fake or real, it's freaking hilarious!

"Alfred, give birth to Robin." Alfred begins the process since that it is his job.

If there is an actual bot that does a full feature length script of absolute nonsense I would gladly read it all the way through :)

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly the one thing that makes it hard for me to believe this is real is that the story remembers how many people are in the scene. It remembers that Two Face left and now there's only Joker and Alfred. I'm not sure a neural net would have that kind of changing state knowledge.
That's what set you off? Not the clever one-liners, puns and character deconstructions?

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
I was first skeptical, because it is obviously too clever to be machine written, but the expired coupon for parents won me over.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
-Sometimes Wayne Sometimes Batman, All Time Orphan.
-I have never followed a rule, that is my Rule. Do you follow? I don't.
-One Time Parent Coupon.

Holy fuck I'm dead. This is pure gold.

Ab4dd0n

Oct 25, 2017
"Sometimes Batman. Alltimes orphan"

giphy.gif

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not laughing at this because it's not "real" is like not laughing at a comedy because it wasn't written by the actors reciting the lines. People are missing the point lol.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
I swear I've read this one before. I bet it's a repost. Still funny though, and obviously not written by a bot :P

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
I like the coupon bit.

It reads like a badly translated Japanese version of Batman. Tidy it up and I'd read/watch it for sure.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
"Guy makes meme and I post it again on the internet!"

He's been doing these fake bot scripts for maybe a year? They were clever at first, but now it's just tiresome rehashing of the same premise. Meh.
People still find them funny, enough that many are quoting it here and might use it for future reference. Keaton Patti did his job of staying memorable.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe a bot made this, it's too funny and seems intentionally fucked around with to mimic those generators

Pretty damn great read tho

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm in the "who cares if it's not a bot" group. That shit is great. Two-Face landing on his head and going home is good shit