• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
This is some freakin' glorious next-level cringe and I want more of it.

mBi0qC0.jpg

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon

I had no idea flat earthers were also anti-semitic. Like, what in the fuck.

They're dumb enough to believe the earth is flat and all the nations in the world have agreed to keep the general population in the dark, and you don't think they believe every conspiracy theory to come down the pike?

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah yeah the video is funny and all, but

Why is it always the exact same kind of cartoony suit? How did it become so specific?

I need answers.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Oh so it's all a joke or performance art that we're all to stupid to understand. They totally got us!

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
You learn new things every day. The most uncomfortable pasttime I have ever seen.

The woman dressed as the old english sheepdog in this clip must have felt like hell having to do this gig.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Okay.. haha. Well, people do what they want. That's a good thing i guess. Though some seemed a bit fucked up.
Anyway, i was never hurt by a furry and never heard of stories where furries imposed stuff on others. So let them do their thing. It's not my thing. But that's okay.
Sorry, who or what is Witten? I tried googling.
Edit: Ohh, the "off the grid" girl. Was that an act? She seemed a bit fucked up.

Holy shit.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Seems all you have to do is not be a jerk.
Edit: Edited because the original read more pointed than intended.
There's lots of jerks in the fandom. But there's a lot less open bigotry per capita than other fandoms. It's what happens when there's a bunch of LGBT people, women, and ethnic minorities around.

Meanwhile gamers and the industry showed their ass on Gamergate and haven't made it up to the women involved.

Would rather suffer heatstroke with other fursuiters than play games with gamers no cap. 😂

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Shout out to my parents for adopting my daughter ....

Well that just put a damper on my day and I haven't even got out of bed

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile gamers and the industry showed their ass on Gamergate and haven't made it up to the women involved.

Would rather suffer heatstroke with other fursuiters than play games with gamers no cap. 😂
If you and this video is proof enough, I would agree.
If we're talking about how degenerate furries are, we need the Internet Historian video as well.
I got to the point where he talked about flooding the bathrooms and quit. That's a weekly problem I had to deal with while I worked at multiple movie theaters, and the whole drunken thing they mention earlier happens whenever you have a bunch of people meet up.

Seriously, fuck who ever thought it was a good idea to have the control for the amount of flush water flow be a flat head screw on a urinal that is the perfect size of a car key.