• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Those are assholes trying to spread non-science because they are angry at the world, not to mention being antisemetic fucks.

Furries should not be lumped in with them. They are completely harmless and usually spread a message of inclusiveness.
Not lumping anyone in with anything. I genuinely just thought "man, it would be funny to see this comment in response to that flat earther video"

A.M.

Community Resettler
I've wanted an ovipositor for years. Need to get more toys... especially a replacement for the 18"...

Oh yeah, hi, ambassador of FurryERA here. :)

Not lumping anyone in with anything. I genuinely just thought "man, it would be funny to see this comment in response to that flat earther video"

Except you are? The post was in regards to this video--of no association with the "Flat Earther video."
You came up with this fantasy. How and why would such exist? Why make such a comment at all?

🤷‍♀️

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, it appears it isn't.

Her Twitter, from an above post, has pictures of everything from her definitely pregnant (and saying her parents adopted the baby), to her holding guns, "period" blood on her feet/body, to a picture of her reflection in a duct-taped to the wall mirror..having sex with her boyfriend.

I don't think it is an act....a bit concerning, but you never know with stuff like this.

She's got some dedication and is one heck of an artist if it's all fake, haha. (I suppose one could turn out a "persona" / "art" like that if they wanted to.)

As for the videos, this guy is entertaining in a weird way.

Nah, it is. It's an act with half truths. She barely ever wears the cat ears and tail. She's flown to the UK (so she definitely has an ID, passport, and social security). She also flies out across the country for shows(Nashville and Hollywood) which again suggests that she's lying about the not having an ID/living with illegals bit. Her parents most definitely watch her kid when she's away in other cities. Her parents likely did not officially adopt the child (especially since the father would have to give up his rights for the adoption to take place.) She likely enjoys being witten, but it seems like she's only witten when doing performance art pieces in public and at conventions.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Except you are? The post was in regards to this video--of no association with the "Flat Earther video."
You came up with this fantasy. How and why would such exist? Why make such a comment at all?
My dude, it's not even remotely that deep.
I scroll through a thread.
I see a guy quote the flat earther CONVENTION video. A few posts later, I see that quote about letting people enjoy their CONVENTION.
I go "Haha, wouldn't it be funny if someone tried to pull that on that one about the other, clearly horrible convention".
Relax. Step back. Stop looking for a fight.

EDIT: I guess you're right, I'm lumping the people at the furry convention and the people at the flat earther convention together as "people at a convention". 🤷‍♀️
I'm sorry for finding humor in a comment that's ambiguous in its wording, even though the meaning is clear.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. I just watched Florida Man, Talledega, Trump Book Club, Flat Earth. I literally cannot stop watching as I cannot believe what I am seeing.
The furry convention video is the only not completely and utterly disturbing video my man has made.
Just so fascinating yet so utterly depressing at the same time.
This single channel is all the proof needed as to why we are doomed as a species.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
So explain this one to me...

In both the Don Jr one and the Furfest one, different people exclaim with similar delivery, "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself." Now, I know the conspiracy theory here, but... is this like a meme now? Or was it always?

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

In both the Don Jr one and the Furfest one, different people exclaim with similar delivery, "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself." Now, I know the conspiracy theory here, but... is this like a meme now? Or was it always?
The fash love to imply that the clintons killed epstein
Good deflection when you know trump was also a close friend

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
I spent $5k on a pink dragon suit from a Japanese maker and I regret nothing bitches. Can't wait for it to come.

Also I found this video hilarious still. But relax guys, most of the fandom just gets Bad Dragon dildos and calls it a day :P

A.M.

Community Resettler
I spent $5k on a pink dragon suit from a Japanese maker and I regret nothing bitches. Can't wait for it to come.

Also I found this video hilarious still. But relax guys, most of the fandom just gets Bad Dragon dildos and calls it a day :P

Shame, too. Bad Dragon are terrible to their workers... I understand why people buy from them... popularity and all that. bah.

Yeah I know but that angle is just...I don't know lol. I mean more power to her either way.

Hah, it's not difficult to maintain. Speaking from experience. lol

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017

I had no idea flat earthers were also anti-semitic. Like, what in the fuck.

"Shout out to the guy that robbed pewdiepie's house."

You can learn a lot by picking any random conspiracy theory and replacing every instance of "alien" or "freemasons" or whatever with "jew."

Yeah... 'flat-earth conspiracy' is really a gateway community to a lot of more harmful, vile things out there. Troubling stuff.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Shame, too. Bad Dragon are terrible to their workers... I understand why people buy from them... popularity and all that. bah.
There are plenty of artisanal ethical unique sex toy manufacturers out there. Bad Dragon even steal their designs from time to time IIRC. And steal art. And are weirdly transphobic. Fuck Bad Dragon basically.

Why be all bothered by what people are enjoying by themselves at a convention? What, are we early 2000s Something Awful now?
also lol at people unironically using the word "degenerate" like late 2010s 4chan or fyad or stormfront

A.M.

Community Resettler
There are plenty of artisanal ethical unique sex toy manufacturers out there. Bad Dragon even steal their designs from time to time IIRC. And steal art. And are weirdly transphobic. Fuck Bad Dragon basically.

also lol at people unironically using the word "degenerate" like late 2010s 4chan or fyad or stormfront

Aye, I'll never recommend BD to anyone. Wish they weren't so well known and synonymous...

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Nah, it is. It's an act with half truths. She barely ever wears the cat ears and tail. She's flown to the UK (so she definitely has an ID, passport, and social security). She also flies out across the country for shows(Nashville and Hollywood) which again suggests that she's lying about the not having an ID/living with illegals bit. Her parents most definitely watch her kid when she's away in other cities. Her parents likely did not officially adopt the child (especially since the father would have to give up his rights for the adoption to take place.) She likely enjoys being witten, but it seems like she's only witten when doing performance art pieces in public and at conventions.

That's certainly more accurate, I was just leaning towards it's not "all" an act. 👍

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Witten was hilarious TBH. Now I know someone who is actually legit insane but uh... we don't talk about them. I think they need a mental health professional at this point sadly.p
Yeah, I don't like them anymore either. I used to be not anymore. That is more because they mad a lot of changes to their site, the way they address things, etc that I don't like though.

I just have a Duke's Maw from them but I cant fit my thingy in comfortably. Maybe I just need a better lube? But I haven't used it for a couple years now and don't really see the need to.

There are a lot of options for dildos when I am ready to finally get one at least but I have no idea what to choose aaaaahhhh.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No idea, perhaps some average of how people draw cartoons since the average sona gets drawn in dozens of styles by all kinds of different artists. This is what furries look like in Japan, very different basic body template:

Ive heard because doing it in other styles is way more expensive

Oct 27, 2017

Era is literally the only place I've seen where people vehemently reject the idea that Epstein didn't kill himself. Like, most people are willing to entertain the notion, at least.

BaldwinAce

Oct 28, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
5 pages in, and we now have how many furries coming out?

Just another fucked up weird hobby in the life of some resetera members I guess..

*Shoutout to my 4000yo dragon fam with blu and green scales WOOP WOOP we know what's real.*

5k? Seriously?