Gwent: Witcher Card Game: |OT| Gwent! More Gwent!

Oct 27, 2017
I pre-ordered. Didn't need to, I have +90k scraps and 8k ore, I'm supporting the game (and devs)... Feels good.

Animated cardback is a sweet added bonus, not gonna lie :)

Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Wait so I can't go below rank 19?

Now I'm stuck versusing players with full collections non-stop? This is so fucking frustrating. Just getting five wins for a quest is going to take me hours at this rate. I feel like it would be faster to grind round wins by just winning the second round and then conceding then trying to play out each match?

Oct 27, 2017
Premium weekend started...

"Shupe is back with the Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend!

Until Monday, March 25th, 12 PM (noon) CET, all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will be upgraded to their Premium versions. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!"

Nov 16, 2017
Wait so I can't go below rank 19?

Now I'm stuck versusing players with full collections non-stop? This is so fucking frustrating. Just getting five wins for a quest is going to take me hours at this rate. I feel like it would be faster to grind round wins by just winning the second round and then conceding then trying to play out each match?
You can't de-rank at all anymore. Really helped with my anger issues actually. Got me to rank 3 last season. I'm rank 4 and a half atm. but if I lose 2 games and then lose again it's not so bad because I don't lose any progress anymore.

I want the 150 premium cards achievement so now is the time to crack kegs right?
Kegs you own yes, don't buy new ones since expansion is coming.

Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Kegs you own yes, don't buy new ones since expansion is coming.
Hmmm I think I want premium cards more than I want the new expansion at the moment lol, otherwise that's gonna be a long grind.

You can't de-rank at all anymore. Really helped with my anger issues actually. Got me to rank 3 last season. I'm rank 4 and a half atm. but if I lose 2 games and then lose again it's not so bad because I don't lose any progress anymore.
See I would like that if I had a fully competitive deck, but I don't. Now I just feel stuck. I only want to clear my dailies at the moment.

Switched to Arena for a change of pace.