- Oct 28, 2017
Apparently he's trying to drum up interest/looking at the success of Travis Strikes Again in order to make No More Heroes 3 afterwards. Says he wants "to bring back a numbered sequel" according to a translator.
He also said he already has the outline of what No More Heroes 3 would be about.
It's deep speculation but it probably means that he's thinking of making it for the switch, and he would probably direct this game too, which he didn't do since No More Heroes 1 (and now the upcoming Travis Strikes Again)
Other things to note :
- Game is 35-40% complete but Suda is confident to release the game in 2018
- You will learn new skills for both Travis and Badman (and they would be different for each)
- There will be different types of gameplay (it doesn't mean each world will have a completely different gameplay system)
- 2 DJs will handle the music of the game, with Jun Fukada for the sound effects department
- Masafumi Takada will probably make new tracks for TSA, is confirmed to be working back for Grasshopper
Destructoid writer also said in a comment that will probably be detailed in a future article: "[...] I'm confident that the game will have depth based on what he told me."