• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How normal is it to have an erection during a massage? This was a new experience for me and I wasn't sure the right reaction.

I tried to cover my very visible bulge, but I didn't want it to appear as I was trying play with myself. I had a full erection for the next 30 minutes of the massage.

I apologized to the massage therapist after the session and she replied "for what?"

I'm hoping this is a normal reaction for massages because this was extremely awkward experience.

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
I think it's pretty normal, I'd imagine. Hasn't happened to me but that's because I go with therapists I'm not attracted to and sometimes it just fucking hurts too much to feel any sort of arousal.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny, but not surprising for a masseuse.

You're fine. And the next time you won't be so... excited.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It's normal and massage therapists know it can be a reaction.

Just don't make a big deal out of it.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
It's super normal, it's your body and mind reacting to positive stimulation and nothing to be ashamed of. You apologized for it and weren't being inappropriate.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
You're receiving a pleasurable experience of a intimate but non-sexual nature. As long as you kept it professional and didn't make the therapist uncomfortable I don't see the issue. I'm not an expert on this subject though, even if I do wish I could get a massage more regularly, my body is completely fucked and could use some work done to it.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
hide-the-pain-harold-harold.gif

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago

damn you ain't gotta do em like that T___T

anyways op, it's fine. it's normal to have a reaction, just play it cool. they're professionals, they're not there to get you off. just let your mind wander to other things that aren't sexy and it'll go away and be fine.

I've had a handful of professional massages and the first two times were a little nerve wracking, and I definitely had a ~reaction~, but you learn to just let it happen and then it goes away on its own. Also my masseuse absolutely fucking ruins my back so the pain makes it a little hard to maintain even if I wanted to now lmao

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
I'm hoping this is a normal reaction for massages because this was extremely awkward experience.

Different therapists have different boundaries , but yeah it's fairly normal. Much rather prefer someone have an erection(in a non sexual context) than someone who farts up a storm, or worse

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
I've never gotten a massage myself but I wouldn't be surprised if any masseuse regardless of my sexual preference could give me that reaction. I imagine it's a lot of stimulation throughout your body.

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Totes normal. Whats not normal is them deciding to give you a tug. Then it's illegal.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
It happens, and massage therapists know this. They see it every day, it's fine. Just keep your mouth shut and don't draw attention to it.

It hasn't happened to me but every now and then it kinda starts to? I have very little fat or muscle mass though so massages are usually pretty painful, so YMMV.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Oh god I hate to hear this lol. The girl I'm currently talking to wants to go get massages and I'm very sensitive to most touch in general. I didn't even consider this but I'm hoping the fact it's a professional performing a service will be a mental barrier that keeps this from happening to me.

I would say that, even as someone who hasn't gotten a massage before, apologizing was prolly an awkward thing to do but I also get it completely.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
I almost got one during my first massage. At the end, the lady got up on the table and straddled my knees while I was laying on my back so she could work on my hips. I had to bite the shit out of my tongue to stop the woodiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.