• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
Once again, if fast food is causing you noticeable gastrointestinal distress you should probably see a doctor.

If fast food seriously, consistently caused the effects for people that are constantly being bemoaned, they wouldn't be a massive international industry.

Fast food can absolutely give you gastrointestinal problems if you're not accustomed to eating it. I LOVE fast food, and when I'm eating fast food regularly, I have no stomach problems. But when I eat cleanly for months (vegetables, meats, fruits), then eat my beloved Popeyes or generally something breaded and deep fried, I do have stomach aches and diarrhea. But if I continue to eat that type of food, my stomach adapts to it. So I believe people who say they have diarrhea when they eat fast food because I assume they hadn't eaten it for a long time.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
If you don't eat much carbs normally and then eat a lot of carb heavy fast food it can feel like hangover-lite.
Eat more carbs :P they are awesome.

I don't collapse, but you get used to different things. I don't eat a lot of greasy food, so whenever I do it's something different than what my digestive system is used to and I can definitely feel it.

That's not strictly a fast food, but the grease factor is relevant to most fast food places.
Ok well there you go. Still dont fully get it, the way people describe it here. Like, my parents pretty much never eat fast food, but once a year or so they go for a pizza. No problems. And they are old, so weaker bodies and digestive systems.

So, once again, paper intenstines.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't eat fast food.

Terrible for you. Terrible for the environment.

Quitting it forever won't be easy though for most people. They are addicted and they don't even know it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i cant think of the last time fast food gave me issues

maybe some Hardee's i had 5 years ago

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
My take is "stealth brag thread about the fact that you eat healthy these days" :)
Which is fine, I mean congrats that you're eating better. I had a really good run jan -> half-of-april, but now I eat like crap again.

vexx987

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Modesto, CA
User Warned: Insulting other posters
Lots of whining pussies itt. You guys hate ALL fast food, eat it anyway, always say its the worst shit ever, and always feel "sick". I eat fast food maybe once a week and i never feel shitty afterwards. McDs, BK, Taco Bell, Jack, Wendys, etc. All fine. You guys are weird.

Lots of whining pussies itt. You guys hate ALL fast food, eat it anyway, always say its the worst shit ever, and always feel "sick". I eat fast food maybe once a week and i never feel shitty afterwards. McDs, BK, Taco Bell, Jack, Wendys, etc. All fine. You guys are weird.
Fast food hate is pretty obnoxious here but also when you eat healthy for awhile it will make you feel like shit the day after.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been eating healthy for last 4 months. Then went to movie and got popcorn, candy and soda. Did not feel well.

Body definitely adjusts to a health lifestyle and let's you know when you start eating unhealthy food. It's a good thing in my opinion. Like a warning from the body.

Deleted member 5545

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know IBS rules your life when the idea of going to the bathroom twice before 8:45am being weird doesnt make sense in your head for a full ten seconds