• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
unknown.png

Take Two is listed as the publisher but it is not clear whether that is regional or Private Divisons could potentially handle physical distribution of the game.

Also just to make sure I looked up the korean title and it indeed gives the actual game so I am pretty confident at this being correct.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I have this on PC and I've been telling my console-only buddies that they need to play this game. Like every day for several months. If this indeed drops on PS4, everybody on this site better play it if they haven't done so yet.

Nirvanes

Nov 17, 2020
I absolutely loved it on my Switch but I would be keen to buy it again if they implement the cross save feature!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Oh, neat. Hopefully the PS4 version also gets a physical release, but I'm not sure if that will happen considering that Nintendo was the one who published the Switch physical release.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Quad dipping if true. (Switch digital and physical, PC)

Definitely my game of the year last year.

Neo_MG90

Apr 23, 2018
Finally! Such a great game and I was confused why was it taking so long to arrive for PlayStation.

I hope it will be a success on PSN, the game is amazing and Supergiant deserves it.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have it on PC already but I wouldn't mind double dipping just to support.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game really needs cross save support across all platforms. It's going to be completely ridiculous if Sony doesn't allow for it. If it's supported, I'll happily double dip.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Cross-progression means this is gonna be a day 1 purchase ✌️Only beat Hades twice, need that true ending!

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Buy this game, people. It's the best thing to come out of Supergiant Games, and that's saying something, cause a LOT of great things have come out of that studio.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be double dipping so long as there's a way of transferring my save from PC. I'd got to the end game but there's more I'd like to get out of the game yet.

SafeTScissors

May 1, 2020
I'm more than willing to double dip for Hades. I have a gaming laptop, but I'd much rather play it on a big screen.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I can see a e3 PS/Xbox announcement happening.

Switch version is great, not worth thanking God for that one lol.
It really isnt great though. It's passable. In handheld it's sharp but too tiny, and in docked mode it's a blurry mess at 720p. I ended up selling my copy and am waiting for a PS5 version.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
Phenomenal game. Played this for 170 hours on Switch.

Hades really is that good, and I am stoked that this game is reaching a bigger audience.

Nov 21, 2017
It was always a matter of when not if Hades would come to PS4/5. Nintendo likely secured timed exclusivity just like Epic did for the PC version. Now the real question is whether or not Hades will come to Xbox because SuperGiant hasn't released any of their games on XB since Bastion for some reason.