• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2019

www.nintendo.com

Hades for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Hades and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

19.99 USD (20% off)

Game file size: 3.9 GB (Switch)

1.0 available now on Steam and EGS!

Supergiant Games said:
At this point I can safely say our v1.0 Launch Update is adding quite a bit of new content, at least relative to what we've been able to add in our past Major Updates. Note, though, we are not adding new regions akin to Tartarus or Asphodel -- we feel the average duration of a given escape attempt has been in a good spot, and have been focused on delivering the true ending.

In terms of what you can expect, there's going to be lots of new story content, with new events for every character in the game (including thousands of new voice lines). We'll have new late-game unlockables, a new Hidden Aspect for the Twin Fists, quite a bit of new music, Achievements, and more. So we think even if you've played the game a lot already, there will be a lot to sink your teeth into here.

Update size: 5.5 GB (Steam)

Last edited:

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Considering I went $500 over budget last night pre-ordering a PS5, I guess I'm going to wait for this to go on sale before I bite. =[

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
omg 1.0 update for PC pls. I stopped playing once I reached unvoiced dialogue and I so want to pick it up again!

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
HYPE X 10000 I almost went back to bootcamp on Apple just to install this game a couple times. Glad I waited big fan of every Supergiant game.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
News I needed to hear. Have been looking forward to this for so long, holding off knowing it would suit handheld well. Best shadowdrop news I could have hoped for.

selfnoise

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all should buy this game; it is good as fuck.

The only issue I could see is that things get frantic in the game and it might not be super legible when playing portable.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

$25 on the US store, £22.49 on the UK

I assume this means it'll be hitting 1.0 on PC later today.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
I wondered why this already had a Switch review in the latest issue of Edge, turns out it was because it was releasing imminently.

Definitely jumping on this.