• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

I think that's what it's translated as.

Close if old, correct if wrong, and we'll get along.

hzwla7tr4hk31.jpg

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I think the job requires some certain gameplay designing experience... But I don't know.

I also don't know if the date coincides with the usual college career fair date?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can I just say I want old Kirby jumping animations back? Kirby needs to be floaty but in Star Allies that stuff suuucked.

This is what I want. That sweet little bump while landing.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It's said to be a "Hoshi no Kirby" project which is a title only used for the main series in Japan. On the other hand, the level designer position seems to talk about camera placement...

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's said to be a "Hoshi no Kirby" project which is a title only used for the main series in Japan. On the other hand, the level designer position seems to talk about camera placement...

Eh, several of the recent Kirby games have been using 3d stuff with a camera that moves and occasionally moves around independent from Kirby in a 3d space, so I don't know that I'd assume automatically that it means a 3d game.

Oct 27, 2017
I was recently replaying Kirbys super star and playing through great cave offensive really makes me crave another full game like that. I loved collecting the treasures in that game. Meta knight and milky way wishes were also awesome.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
Nightmare in Dreamland 2 please. Have been waiting too long for a true sequel that is as mechanically snappy

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This might seem a lot of nothing to some, but I'm hyped that this seems like it may finally be the 3D Kirby a lot of fans have been clamoring for. I can see this being an early 2021 release.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Kirby deserves more than another Return to Dreamland. My interest in the series has pretty much died after too many similar games in a short period of time. Hopefully the next game will be something new.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Star Allies was pretty disappointing outside of its lore (and yo-yo power finally being back!) but I think it's still a decent foundation to build from. I know most people want something new from Kirby, and that's fine with me, but also Robobot was my favorite game in the series and I would love another one of that quality on the Switch before they move on