• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Oddly enough, this premise reminds me of the abominable Jaws: The Revenge... and yet here it makes sense and appears to be executed with care and precision by a director with actual talent.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what's the cut on iTunes? He wasn't in the ambulance (that I recall) but he passes out with his head on the horn of the car in the parking lot.

Yeah, that's in every version of the movie. The problem is there is no way of knowing whether he simply passed out but survived and for some reason is never seen again, or if he died from a concussion in the car. It just goes unresolved. But then again, I only found out thanks to this thread that the power going out is explained in the TV version, so that's two things that really should have been at least mentioned somewhere in the Theatrical version. The film still works but damn, those are some really odd editing choices.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So we just gonna sit here and not talk about how this is supposed to be a direct sequel but both movies are called Halloween.

Lol.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this movie gets a sequel, call it Halloween II for shit and giggles.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what people are seeing here, looks quite dull.... I like the Sarah Connor angle though.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's in every version of the movie. The problem is there is no way of knowing whether he simply passed out but survived and for some reason is never seen again, or if he died from a concussion in the car. It just goes unresolved. But then again, I only found out thanks to this thread that the power going out is explained in the TV version, so that's two things that really should have been at least mentioned somewhere in the Theatrical version. The film still works but damn, those are some really odd editing choices.

Huh. Never occured to me he could have died from that concussion.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
mcHjvqZ.jpg

trailer on top, original on the bottom