Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hello ResetEra! It is now officially October, which means it is officially Halloween season!

giphy.gif

With that in mind, I thought that perhaps some of you would like to dress up your avatar with a Halloween costume, make it spooky, or both!

giphy.gif

FAQ

I want to get my avatar in the Halloween spirit, what should I do?

Just make a post in this thread with your request and someone will help you!

But what if I don't know what I want?
That's ok, we can work our magic and come up with something for you!

How long will it take for you to make it for me?
That depends, it's not necessarily first-come-first-serve, and some of the people helping can devote more time than others, but don't worry, someone will help you eventually!

I want to practice/flex my Photoshop skills, what should I do?
Feel free to jump in and handle any open requests!

Do you have any examples of what kinds of things can be done to my avatar?
Yes! Here are some examples, most of which were from last year's thread:
A8yLbsG.png
elvYofW.png

9vMcT9R.png
ktyH5t8.png

Shoutouts to Kangi who can hopefully lend a hand in here, as well as to some of those who helped out in the recent Pride Month avatar thread like Tezz, Fliesen, CranberryChocolateSundae, and Disgraced.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think Hubert is halloween-ish on his own, but I like to get in the spirit of things! I'm not creative but if a stroke of inspiration strikes someone, that'd be awesome.

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Loading up mine from last year. I unfortunately don't remember who helped make this for me.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm heading to bed soon, but I can do a few quick ones here now and then I'll help out more in the morning before work.
I think Hubert is halloween-ish on his own, but I like to get in the spirit of things! I'm not creative but if a stroke of inspiration strikes someone, that'd be awesome.
Does this look ok?

JFQDy1a.png

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mine was Halloweenified (and Christmas'd a few weeks later) last year so I don't need one but I just wanted to say thanks to you fine artists for helping folks make their avatars seasonal.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I made my new avatar to be my halloween avatar and ended up liking it more then the all year version. Maybe this thread can make a more fitting halloween avatar.

RvyKptM.png

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I shall do my best, but it's a pretty busy week at work.

Also, regarding requests:

* I don't think anyone considers it rude to re-request - your original request might have just been missed; it's hardly ever on purpose😉
* Halloween is much more difficult as a theme than Christmas (which is basically "if all else fails, put on some antlers and a red nose and call it a day") - so be patient
* Kindly also use the avatar people made for you, and don't just request and then ghost this thread ... even though, that would be kind of on-brand with this month.

And here's some of my personal requests:
* Please don't be too specific with your requests; sometimes things sound way easier than they are. - Leave us some wiggle room.
* No refunds! - i toss the .psd file like an hour after making the avatar, so it's really hard to roll back individual parts of the photoshop :P

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
i'm not sure what can be done with it but if anyone wants to give mine shot id love you foreva! thanks!

kRoDopm.jpg