• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Gonna turn off all the lights in my house so kids dont come and beg for candy. Then when my kids get back in from trick or treating and fall asleep, I steal their candy.

Iride

Oct 28, 2017
Sitting at home playing games while occasionally getting up to give out candy to any trick-or-treaters.

FelRes

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CA
Wearing my costume to work. Was also gonna go swimming, but it's supposedly gonna rain so I'll prolly just play wow til I fall asleep.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Try to find some people on campus to beat Junkenstein's Revenge before November 1st.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Going to throw candy from my apartment window at kids trick or treating across the street.

Maturra

Oct 27, 2017
Handing out candy. Between trick or treaters, I'll be on my nightly routine of writing up blog posts.

Human

Oct 25, 2017
I'm handing out candy for the first time in 10 years. Should see 400-500 kids.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My grandfather passed away on the 31st of October two years ago. Being that The Good/Bad/Ugly is his favorite movie, I try to watch it on on Halloween every year. I guess its my small way of honoring him.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Nothing too fancy. Going to see Little Shop of Horrors Directors Cut on the big screen. Should be good fun though! I adore the ending to the DC and seeing it on the big screen isn't something I ever thought would happen.

SaviourMK2

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Going to a friend's mothers house for Halloween to pass out candy and decorate the house before trick or treaters arrive, gonna bring the PS4 and play Until Dawn and watch Hocus Pocus

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My wife is away for a few days so I'm alone :(
I'm just gonna play Arkham Knight (it takes place during Halloween night) and watch a movie.
Speaking of which, help me pick a movie for tomorrow night ! I was thinking about one of these three that are on my list :
Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - Dream Warriors
The People Under the Stairs
Occulus

Clockwork

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wisconsin
Now that I am getting old it is really just another day for me.

It will be a relaxing night at home. Perhaps I will watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown in between handing out candy with my girlfriend.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Check out what pumpkin beers my liquor store has and watch Nightmare Before Christmas by myself, it's my yearly tradition. And I'll probably start The Evil Within- haven't played a horror game in a cool minute.

BeYourOwn3AM

Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Went to a pretty good costume party over the weekend, so I got my Halloween on already. Might go to a Halloween themed dance tomorrow, might stay home and do nothing.

LazyPanda

Oct 30, 2017
Play overwatch. I cannot possibly fathom a more disturbing and horrifying experience than doing my placements with a bunch of randos who will get angry and RQ.

wallmeat

Oct 28, 2017
Working until 9, probably going to come home and watch a horror flick. I'm thinking either It Follows or The Thing.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
hold the leash on our dog while wife answers trick or treaters in her costume, slyly eat candy when wife isn't watching (dog won't snitch on me) and watch Ghostbusters 1984

AwareSnake

Oct 27, 2017
It feels like Halloween has happened already. I had a zombie party on Friday night, then I was in Shibuya for halloween street party stuff on Saturday. I'll be going to a concert tonight, which may be spooky

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Did halloween on Saturday. one very nice, grown-up, good-natured party at a buddy's—french bulldogs in costumes, grandparents in attendance, laid-back hangout vibe—followed by an absolute shitshow at my brother's. dressed as guy fieri, did at least 3 shots of malort, lost my phone in an uber, pissed off my saint of a girlfriend by insisting that the bathroom faucet needed to be left on all night for reasons that now escape me. very spooky night.

have class tomorrow during trick or treating. new neighborhood so I'm not even sure how many kids'll be out for candy, but I'm gonna leave one of those bowls out that shoots out a hand and makes a sound when you reach in.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Set out a fire pit out side my door and give out candy while watching whatever marathon of old horror movies they have running on amc or tmc or whichever.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Go to an early dinner, trick or treat with the wife and kids, get stoned, play Shadow of War and eat every reese's peanut butter cup we got.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Tuesday are my long days.

Going to be teaching a bunch of people wearing costumes in class for most of the day.

Fun...

koryuken

Oct 27, 2017
Wife and I are taking our two small kids (2 and 4) trick or treating and then going on a dinner date in costumes. Should be fun :)

leeky

Oct 27, 2017
Scotch and cigars at a friend's parents spot. They throw a ritzy party every year on the day of.

Beans

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bowl of sweets for the trick or treaters (hppefully they won't come so I can eat them)

An awesome dinner, mini hot dogs/burgers, chicken wings, breaded mushrooms n dip, stuff like that

and a scary film should be fun!

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Taking my daughter a few places and then bed. I have to take her to the dentist the day after, which is kind of ironic.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
All of my friends threw parties before actual halloween which was fun, but I'm sitting here now trying to find an actual party on Halloween night proper :/