• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Campaign or Multiplayer

• Campaign

Votes: 813 75.8%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 260 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AAION

Dec 28, 2018
The only thing I remember about the halo story is that I like the arbiter

action sack is fun

OP
OP
Clowns

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
who the fuck is scraeming "give us a both option" at my house

show yourself, coward. i will never add a Both option

I was specifically looking for results that a both option would obscure. If it's literally 50/50 preference then your choices would cancel each other out and we'd still get the same results! huzzah.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I used to play Halo 2 and 3 MP religiously back in the day but the main draw has always been the campaigns for me.

I might jump into Infinite's MP if it's really good.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
I use to play for both but as I got older with more responsibilities and less free time, I grew less interested in online play and mostly just focus on single player only. Same with other games. I'm pretty out of touch with monern online gaming culture at this point as well. I do enjoy some co-op with my brother who lives in another state but that's basically the extent of my online play at this point.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Other than one Halo 5 free weekend once and a few local multiplayer matches with some friends back in the halo 1 - 3 days, the campaign is the only part of it I've played. I'm not big into PvP.

NoneLikeAlex

Oct 27, 2017
Multiplayer.

For example, I'm at 358 hours in Halo 5 and have never touched the campaign. Same with Halo 2.

Kent

Jun 4, 2018
Campaign. Very specifically co-op campaign.

I'll occasionally dip into multiplayer, but it's far and away removed from being the (or even "a") main attraction for me.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Both, I can't choose as I always play the hell out of both modes. I consider the Halo experience to be SP and MP together, not complete if one is missing.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
Question doesn't really make sense.

All past Halo games cumulatively? Campaign EZ.

Infinite only? Well, this is 343 we're talking about here, I'll take the MP and never regret it.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
I love playing co-op. Multiplayer is great but co-op campaign is a great way to shoot the shit with friends.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I'll vote Campaign. It's historically been campaign for me, especially in the Bungie days. 4 & 5 are slightly different since I've come to them super late and assumed the multiplayer was dead/only populated by people way too good at the game to even bother so I just wanted to try the campaign. But for Infinite I only care about multiplayer.

neemmss

Oct 27, 2017
Campaign. Co-op split screen always. Multiplayer is one of my favorites, but I'm in for the ride in the story with some buddies.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a Halo guy by any means, but I did purchase a few games in the series and played through the campaigns and probably touched MP once or twice. That said, I'm surprised at the results of this poll.

Rockodile

Dec 7, 2018
I play the campaign first, but multiplayer is definitely the main draw. Most Halo campaigns aren't particularly great if I'm being honest.

Apr 12, 2021
I always do campaign first.

And because of the delay in co-op campaign with Infinite, I probably won't be playing the game for a little while.