• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

Emails seem to be going out to select streamers while invites for us lowly regular folk are expected to show up soon.

To register for the flight and future tests, sign up here. The process should be relatively straightforward, the website will tell you what information is required to register.

Halo Insider Sign-Up

There will be no NDA during the testing phase, screenshots and video footage is allowed.

Last edited:

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
200w.gif

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
please last through next weekend as i will be out of town for a week

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god I just signed up to be an insider and opted into flighting in the last 2-3 days. I'm so excited, I hope I get in! Is it expected every insider gets in?

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
Do we know if we also need to be enrolled to Xbox Insider program or not (on Series X|S)?
This could be a showstopper for me.
As much as I want to play the Beta, I won't put in Beta my Series X too...

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
I bought Master Chief Collection day one 343. I was part of 16 #WeBack movements. I deserve to be in the first flights.

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! I figure I'm not getting the first wave. But I do assume everyone will get in by the end. Let's gooo

blamite

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the fact that I completely ignored the last couple MCC flights I got invite to didn't like, deprioritize me in the system or anything. 😅

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
SO MANY GAMES

Unfortunately, everything else will be shelved while the flight is available (as long as I get in).

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I just got my Series X yesterday and updated my preferences earlier, hopefully I get selected honestly...

Not like I don't have a shit ton to play though

Status
Not open for further replies.