Akai

Oct 25, 2017

Oct 25, 2021 at 9:00 AM

The Banished have defeated UNSC forces and taken control of the mysterious Zeta Halo, threatening the survival of humankind. When all hope is lost and humanity's fate hangs in the balance, the Master Chief returns to confront the most ruthless foe he's ever faced. Here's a fresh look at the Halo Infinite campaign that introduces players to true Spartan freedom in the biggest, most wide open and adventure-filled Halo experience yet, launching on December 8 2021.

Duration.PNG

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo much riding on this. Can't wait to see what they bring to the table.

TiagoCosta

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Xbox thought I was into Halo and wanted to give me a birthday present, wrong ip tho

Will still watch.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Damn, on the first day back to work, too. I'll have something to look forward to when I get home.

Touchdown! Hit it marines!

biglo25

Apr 28, 2020
wondering if this going to be an explanation on what to expect or a real campaign look?

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
At this point I'd have prefered for them to wait for an event... Like in two weeks.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
Please don't show too much, I want to keep as much mysteries as possible about this delicious campaign!

Oct 31, 2017
Hope it shows really well, for both 343 and the game itself's sake.

Honestly, I never was as down/negative feeling towards the game and its initial gameplay reveal. I thought it looked fun and good, even if it wasn't some mindblowing graphical showcase.

The multiplayer flights have been very fun (albeit enraging at times lol) and I'm way too excited for the multiplayer alone.

Hopefully my excitement for the campaign starts to match my excitement for multiplayer after this showing.

And I'm one of the weird people who thinks Halo 5's campaign, Warden Eternal notwithstanding, was actually pretty damn solid (the one playthrough I played anyway...). I thought it was quite a bit better than 4's campaign, so I have pretty good hopes for Infinite's.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
WTF? Alright then o.o Heck yea

"most ruthless opponent he's ever faced"? Surely that's..... Cortana?

PMA

Alt account / Attempted to circumvent ban with alt
Banned
Sep 13, 2021
Wow! is this the first look since the infamous Craig gameplay footage?

Can't wait to see how they've been working on it. I haven't been following it too much but the general vibe on the multiplayer stuff seems to be very positive. Excited!!

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Seems to be a six minute long video premiere of new campaign footage. I've been waiting for this for a few final points I want to add to the OT of the game I've been working on. Excited to see how campaign looks after a year.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Wow! is this the first look since the infamous Craig gameplay footage?

Can't wait to see how they've been working on it. I haven't been following it too much but the general vibe on the multiplayer stuff seems to be very positive. Excited!!

We've seen beautiful screens, and this glorious fly over, but yeah - hopefuly this is a pretty meaty dive into some gameplay!

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Legitimately shocked we're seeing this at all before the game has gone gold.

Here's hoping it impresses, but this "Overview" will surely not be a single long take like the E3 demo was.