vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise launching holiday 2020 with Project Scarlett.
Developed by 343 Industries for Xbox One, Windows 10, and Project Scarlett, Halo Infinite continues the Halo 5: Guardians storyline and takes the franchise in ambitious, unexpected directions.
Powered by the all-new Slipspace Engine.

D8p4h7nWwAAvk06.jpg:large

We're ecstatic to share the "Discover Hope" video which introduces a new character and heralds the return of our iconic hero amidst dire and mysterious circumstances. Like last year's reveal trailer, this latest look at Halo Infinite is powered by our new Slipspace Engine – an engine built from the ground up to realize our incredibly ambitious aspirations for the future of the franchise. Which yes, also includes the long-awaited return of split-screen support to the series.

During today's briefing we also confirmed that Halo Infinite will launch alongside Project Scarlett in holiday 2020. Halo Infinite will support more platforms than we ever have for a single game including the entire Xbox One family of devices and a wide range of PCs (and will of course be included with Xbox Game Pass for PC and console).

Bringing the latest technology from the platform together with the most sophisticated Halo engine ever created unlocks completely new opportunities for the developers and for gamers. As Chris Lee, Studio Head of Halo Infinite, puts it, "By harnessing the power of our new Slipspace Engine and combining it with the power and promise of Project Scarlett, we plan to build the Halo game we've always dreamed of – and share it with even more players, competitors, adventurers, and creators than ever before."

hi_e319_act3_theringreveal_wtrmk-f47f5dd8ac8843cd894d4294c231b362.jpg

hi_e319_bspk_goforth_wtrmk-62001cb6b9724bc59c6f5a8c32d38b0d.jpg

hi_e319_bspk_thedesireforconnection_wtrmk-4b7d61461add458aa6e03a4a0436f4cf.jpg

hi_stinger_hologramexplosion_wtrmk-dab3f455aa1545c89b7fc7c97e9b920a.jpg

Last edited:

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.halowaypoint.com

Discover Hope

<p>E3 is an exciting time for the entire video game industry, but for our team at 343 Industries it also marks a new beginning. Last year we unveiled a first look at Halo Infinite and a glimpse of our new Slipspace Engine; built from the ground up to power the future of our game. This […]</p>

I don't really appreciate the tugging of some of the nostalgia strings because I know I'm going to get burned and I feel like it's going to bite them in the ass.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This trailer didn't quite hit. Just showing Master Chief isn't enough anymore.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.halowaypoint.com

Discover Hope

<p>E3 is an exciting time for the entire video game industry, but for our team at 343 Industries it also marks a new beginning. Last year we unveiled a first look at Halo Infinite and a glimpse of our new Slipspace Engine; built from the ground up to power the future of our game. This […]</p>

I don't really appreciate the tugging of some of the nostalgia strings because I know I'm going to get burned and I feel like it's going to bite them in the ass.
I do, that's exactly what I want from new Halo. I watched the YouTube upload, it looks stunning.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So this is for sure after Halo 5? God I want a reboot for this series so bad.

I can't say I feel much for the random UNSC castaway guy. I have a bad feeling he'll be tagging along with us for most of the game.

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks amazing and if that's in game cut scenes day 1 on Scarlet then we are in for a treat next gen

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Was that running on Scarlett? If so, that's the least noticeable jump in generation ever...

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Not as good of a showing as last year. It's cool that we get to see Chief in full now, but they didn't really give us anything more other than that. Would have been nice to see some of the alien races, maybe get a better idea of what the plot is or even some gameplay...

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Gotta be patient in terms of the visuals, certainly didn't look any different to what we have seen.

MC model looked nice.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
I thought that was a great trailer. Would've loved to have seen gameplay of course, but I get it. I'm invested.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Like... They really couldn't show more of what this game is about?

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Diminishing returns is quite possibly hitting hard, this looks like if Alien Isolation had a bigger budget & wasn't cross gen.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
So is that the
original Halo?
Halo 1 era Cortana trapped on the original Halo? Vs Halo 5 Cortana?

a916

Oct 25, 2017
With the game not out for another 1.5 years, I'm not surprised they held back but also still didn't see enough.

Guess we got to be more patient. This really is the lull before the next generation... pretty hyped knowing it's a launch title.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Man, I can't believe they're taking 5 years to put this game together. They've really gotta swing it out of the park.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Blows my mind they gave us two cgi trailers two years in a row with no info or gameplay. Seriously wtf are you doing?

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Trailer looked like a cleaned up Xbox One game.. which a lot of Scarlet games will be if MS does not want to make true exclusives.