• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Anyone good with photoshop? Master Chief missed the fucking ride to the airport, we need a replacement image.
Y9pEGnY.png

YELAfvZ.png

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Just further confirms people shitting on the graphics is probably the only reason it got delayed, lame.

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Nice box! It'll join all the other boxes on top of my wardrobe.

People with boxes that contain a game that wasn't released to the console: can you post pictures? Tried finding some without success. I'm curious. :P

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
What do any of those things have to do with each other lol

ES6 isn't launching until like 2024
The narrative of "but we have miles, next gen Spider-Man " is no longer as impactful as it was because it was not built from the ground up. It's cross gen, just like halo, it looks better because it's a single player game, which is par for the course.

they would both be releasing cross gen games.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
This is clearly about Halo, the brand, and not Infinite the game. If it was about Infinite, the back would, you know, mention Infinite.

Oof, i wish 343 were more vocal, they went back to radio silence despite saying they wouldnt. Hopefully they start talking about the game early next year again and give us an idea of when we can expect it? My guess is still next fall, probably september

They've talked about Infinite constantly since the delay. Announced a new composer, showed off a new enemy and new Spartan armor, and revealed that Joe Staten has joined on to help ship the game.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is clearly about Halo, the brand, and not Infinite the game. If it was about Infinite, the back would, you know, mention Infinite.

They've talked about Infinite constantly since the delay. Announced a new composer, showed off a new enemy and new Spartan armor, and revealed that Joe Staten has joined on to help ship the game.
Was that the ori composer?

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I find it weird that they say it has Xbox Velocity Architecture, like everyone will know what that means. Odd thing to advertise, without explaining it.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Despite Halo Infinite looking like, uh, Halo Infinite, all of the art-related material to the game is gorgeous so it's not surprising to see them use it. I hope the game eventually does it justice.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense, he's Microsoft's Mickey Mouse (sorry Clippy). They might as well utilize him in the advertising. Also, technically speaking, you will be able to play Halo on the X/S on launch day...if we're counting MCC and Halo 5 :P

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Lmao, I thought it was going to be one of those things where it's just in a lineup of like a dozen or so games being advertised on the back of the box. But nope, it's literally just Halo.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I mean, it's the most recognizable icon of Xbox, and it's probably still their first big exclusive for the new console, so it's not that weird anyway.