• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
This is like when they made Battlefield more like COD and ruined so much of that great game. They've been trying to fix that mistake for years. Let games be unique

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
50 v 50 isn't fun. Squads of 4 would be great. But 343 have literally gone on record saying no BR for infinite.

I also don't understand people saying they are sick of BR. Look at blackops 4. I hasn't detracted at all from the normal MP. Just now it has another excellent mode to the game.

I love BR and think it should be added to every online shooter as an additional mode.

That's what 343 are saying now, but Fortnite and PUBG are still bringing in massive numbers and Blackout is doing pretty well for COD. I'd bet my left nut that they add a BR in Halo Infinite.

Each to their own. I think 50v50 is the best mode in Fortnite.

But maybe that's because I'm not that great and it gives me the best chance of getting a win.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd rather have a scaled up version of Big Team Battle than a typical BR.

The last thing the Halo series needs to do is get even further away from being a Halo game.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They could and I think they'll make it their own flavour which is fine and what they should do rather than being a carbon copy.

I mean come on, glassing planets, that's like BR shrinking zones to a T.

Azubah

Dec 30, 2017
I disagree but mostly because Spartans are known to work in groups, not by themselves. Master Chief working alone in most of the Halo games was an anomaly, not the standard.