• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider

The Halo Insider Program is the new way Halo fans and community members can partner with 343 Industries to improve our games, products, and services. As a Halo Insider, you'll have the opportunity to regularly provide feedback and insights that help shape and inform current franchise initiatives and the future of Halo. You will also be given exclusive opportunities to participate in public flights of in-progress Halo game releases and provide feedback to the development teams.

Halo Insiders who choose to opt in to console or PC flighting will be considered for early access play sessions with in-development Halo games. Every improvement to Halo: The Master Chief Collection over the past year was the direct result of Insiders participating in flights and sharing feedback to the development team. Each public flight has specific goals, meaning not all Insiders will be selected for every flight. To increase your chances for selection, make sure your Halo Insider settings are complete and accurate. And remember, you can always come back to update your settings or opt out of the program.

Similar to the original MCC Insider program last year, but this seems to be pushing to much more than just MCC.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a good idea for the upcoming PC launch to make sure it goes smoothly and perhaps also a good program to have ready for Halo Infinite.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
They said they want every new Halo to have a beta etc first. You can say MCC on PC is also "new"
So smart idea to have a dedicated Insider program for it.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I got in before the site died~
They had Dualshock controllers listed under "Preferred Control Options" along with Steam Controller, Mouse and Keyboard, etc.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like a good idea for the upcoming PC launch to make sure it goes smoothly and perhaps also a good program to have ready for Halo Infinite.
If I remember correctly, back when Halo 5's beta was announced, they said that they plan to have early tests for every game in the series going forward. I'd be willing to bet that they'll go this exact route for Infinite when the time comes.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Signed up. The fact that they're holding the flights on Steam instead of Win10 Store is crazy. MS is going all in with Halo Steam.

I guess maybe MCC will support Windows 7 so MCC Beta's on Steam would be the best for testing.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hype

L8EBgTb.png

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Signed up! Excited to play through the series campaigns again, and get some Halo 3 multiplayer going.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Signed up but am currently opted out for PC flighting as there is no way my current Laptop can handle this collection.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Signed up. Curious to see if my old GTX 760 can run these games decently.

alexbull_uk

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Signed up. I've been successful in the past but this one would definitely be the best to get in on early. Can't wait.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up! Can't wait to just have more Halo happening this year and in the future.

Nov 5, 2017
I'm in. Can't wait. I have been holding out for a PC release of Halo to experience the lore for the 1st time. In other words, I have never played a Halo game ever.

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
YEP!!! Was in my Junk folder!! Thanks guys! I did have to copy and paste the link, clicking the link they sent didn't do anything.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Yippee! My main desktop is currently WRECKED, but I filled a dxdiag with my gaming laptop. I'm excited for what this will lead to.

Hoping crossplay is swiftly implemented after the main release.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
My only real Halo experience is when I played a bit of that rail shooter at Dave and Busters. I'm clearly the most qualified, I'm the intended audience of "people who barely know what Halo is cuz they never had an Xbox."
Dude, I always had the impression Microsoft knew jack shit when it came to how PC players like to play their games. Like, for the past decade or so they just didn't want to educate themselves.