• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Halo may be back on PC after 11 years - Halo 5 Guardians on W10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I am eagerly anticipating being able to play through the "missing" Halo games on PC. I dropped the series after MS stopped releasing them on PC.

Orb

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Not showing up on the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 computer.

If this is coming right now it's really weird that they wouldn't announce it yesterday.

dmaul1114

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 26, 2017
I played it when I had an X1 (sold off when Play Anywhere started). I’d probably rebuy it on PC (though not at $60). I’d love MCC though. I never played Halo 2 and haven’t played any of them recently (last was Halo 1 Anniversary on 360).

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft isn't listed as a presenter for the PC Gamer event - any further reveals from them are more likely to happen on the Inside Xbox stream.

Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure this isn't just referencing the already available Halo 5: Forge?

Looking forward to the datamining, if it's actually happening. lol

Oct 25, 2017
So like if this was previously bought digitally does that mean I can just download the PC version whenever it goes up? Because that'd be swell.

Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome. MS is really trying to capitalize on pc gaming marketshare. hope it works out for them! bring on the games.

Oct 31, 2017
I might have to pick this up. Though I know it's pretty different from the original trilogy.
The core gameplay is better than ever. And I say this as someone who spent crazy hours playing Halo 3 back in the day. It's really hard for me to go back to that now. Really hope this progress translates well into Halo: Infinite. I'm very optimistic that 343 has found a good balance between old and new. Halo hype is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.