• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Halo may be back on PC after 11 years - Halo 5 Guardians on W10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty much confirmed at this point that MS will bring MCC to PC...It just doesn't make any sense to release Halo 5 without having the previous mainline titles on PC, right?

Oct 25, 2017
I might have to pick this up. Though I know it's pretty different from the original trilogy.
It is quite a bit different and I would never really recommend it because I don't like it at all and would rate it as one of the lowest halo games but if you can get it cheap enough than it might be worth it to try.

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure the key HAS to be play anywhere. There are play anywhere games that have keys for sale that don't activate the PC version.
All digital copies are play anywhere. So if its real and make Halo 5 play anyhwere at the end that copy will be also. :)

Nov 13, 2017
Woo! Can't wait to pick this up on PC. Never had the chance to play on X1 since I never ended up grabbing that console.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure the key HAS to be play anywhere. There are play anywhere games that have keys for sale that don't activate the PC version.
I don't think that's how it works, because that would imply that my key that I bought several years ago is not Play Anywhere.

Dec 9, 2017
Regarding a possible reveal at the PC Gaming Show:
I think that it kinda makes sense that they'd keep MS under wraps because if they were announced to be there, then people could easily guess at what they were going to show/announce.

Feb 25, 2018
Would not be surprised if this was suppose to drop and be announced at the PC gaming show.

Unbelievably excited will definately play. Should be included in game pass correct?

Now for MCC to come.

OP
OP
Chairmanchuck
Oct 25, 2017
China
Status
Not open for further replies.