• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Halo may be back on PC after 11 years - Halo 5 Guardians on W10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2017
Logically, there's zero percent of a chance they're releasing Infinite on PC without the others getting a release as well. Before it was up in the air due to Halo 6/Infinite not being confirmed for windows. But now? They just have to find the right avenue to announce the others.

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit.

I bought it on Xbox at launch. Does that mean I will now be able to download it on PC or would I need to buy it again?

SweetNicole

Trust Me, I'm A Professional
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Can someone try this now to confirm? Sorry I don't mean to send someone else in as the canary in the coal mine but I'm a tad poor at the moment
I am still talking with the representative as it does not appear you can download it on the Windows Store yet.

I would not take this as official confirmation yet.

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Oct 25, 2017
Testing the new update and so far its REALLY good.
that's so good to hear. I played a ton of MCC when it came out and it was broken but I kept trying regardless. I cant wait for a PC release as it would hopefully generate enough interest to have a solid userbase.

Oct 27, 2017
....lol do people seriously think they're going to get a straight answer from Xbox support? Those are just random people in India reading off an Xbox info sheet that consists of "power on and off".

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. There is a mystery guest at the PC gaming show. Maybe it's Microsoft.

Both Inside Xbox and the PC Gaming show is at the same time though.

Geist

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
MCC is what I really want, but this is still great. Got rid of my Xbox a while back and I've been itching to play some more Halo.

JaseC

🌞You'll always have friends at the Grand Hotel🌞
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I think that it kinda makes sense that they'd keep MS under wraps because if they were announced to be there, then people could easily guess at what they were going to show/announce.
It's possible MS will show up at the last minute and "drop the mic" with some Halo announcements and maybe a first look at AoE4 or whatever, but judging from the list, the implication seems to be that the studios being kept a secret are those that either don't have an upcoming game to preview or don't have a roadmap for an existing online-oriented game to talk about -- the surprise is that you wouldn't expect them to be there as they ostensibly don't have anything to show. Microsoft doesn't fit that bill.

Edit: Just read chobel's post. Yeah, Inside Xbox running concurrently is undoubtedly why Microsoft isn't on the list.

Last edited:
....lol do people seriously think they're going to get a straight answer from Xbox support? Those are just random people in India reading off an Xbox info sheet that consists of "power on and off".
To be fair, they could check if there are changes in attributes for the game.

For example, they could see if there is a little value or something saying it's a Play Anywhere title. More valuable than you think.

dietpepsi

Self requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
GTA (Toronto)
Holy shit that is amazing. Would rather buy this and a wired game pad than an xbox one. and if master chief collection also makes it . . . I will be in . . . Haven? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.