• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Halo may be back on PC after 11 years - Halo 5 Guardians on W10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I really want this to be true but I think basing this off what could be a listing error (and customer service just reads back what is listed) might be jumping the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Perfectly fine combo.

Can't stand playing on M/KB.
I mean everyone has their preferences but you're gonna have a tough time in multi if you go there.

I didn't like kb/m either but I worked on it playing OW and it's clearly the best way to play... At least to me.

dietpepsi

Self requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
GTA (Toronto)
Gamepad... On a FPS... on PC?
. . . yes? I used to play CE years ago w KBM, but I prefer playing all games on my PC w a gamepad these days. Im better w a gamepad, and it also means I can attach my computer to my HDTV and play on that instead of my monitor. Got a problem with that? Lets settle it w some 1v1 bub!

Jan 2, 2018
Just to be safe,I bought H5 digitally even though I have a boxed copy but whatever,if this is true this is megaton for me. I LOVE the MP so much and my gold subscription has just been recently expired. Would be great if cross-play is in.

Oct 25, 2017
. . . yes? I used to play CE years ago w KBM, but I prefer playing all games on my PC w a gamepad these days. Im better w a gamepad, and it also means I can attach my computer to my HDTV and play on that instead of my monitor. Got a problem with that? Lets settle it w some 1v1 bub!
Oh you're on if this happens. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.