• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fall Damage

Oct 31, 2017
will this work with windows live?

/jk

i really wonder, why ms has not done this with all the other halo games.

they should release every halo game after 2-3 years of console exclusivity to PC.

The answer I remember from Phil after Play Anywhere was first announced when he was asked about MCC was that MS wanted to look forward and not to the past, insinuating future Halo games would be Play Anywhere but probably not the MCC. I'm hoping they had a change of heart, or perhaps it was just too early to promise anything.

Hollywood Pescado

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 28, 2018
People that own Halo 2 Vista should get a free copy of Halo: MCC if it ends up coming out for PC.

But they won't do that. They didn't give owners of Gears of War for PC a free upgrade to the Ultimate Edition.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry guys that's an error. That's two innacurate Halo stories this morning but understandable.

It's not impossible H5 could come to PC one day but it's not being worked on at this time. Black and white, no semantic trickery.

H5 with HDR and 4K should be something quite amazing to watch...

It's already largely 4K on Xbox One X. No HDR though.

Johnson

Jan 8, 2018
Why isn't Quantum Break Play Anywhere yet? Also Ori as well, it's cross-save but not cross-buy I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.