• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Mainline Halo is now back on PC.

Halo 5 Guardians website shows its exclusive on Xbox One and W10:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/halo-5-guardians

The store itself just shows Xbox One, the website shows both. Guess might be announced at the PC Gaming show.

Edit: Added a screengrab of the website.

haloimk9m.jpg

unknown.png

Last edited:

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am eagerly anticipating being able to play through the "missing" Halo games on PC. I dropped the series after MS stopped releasing them on PC.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Not showing up on the Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 computer.

If this is coming right now it's really weird that they wouldn't announce it yesterday.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
I wish I enjoyed this game more when I played through on XB1. Just a big meh from me. I hope Infinite is surprising

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I played it when I had an X1 (sold off when Play Anywhere started). I'd probably rebuy it on PC (though not at $60). I'd love MCC though. I never played Halo 2 and haven't played any of them recently (last was Halo 1 Anniversary on 360).

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft isn't listed as a presenter for the PC Gamer event - any further reveals from them are more likely to happen on the Inside Xbox stream.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure this isn't just referencing the already available Halo 5: Forge?

Looking forward to the datamining, if it's actually happening. lol

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
So like if this was previously bought digitally does that mean I can just download the PC version whenever it goes up? Because that'd be swell.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I have this on disc, but if I get a key today will it give me the PC version whenever that's out?

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome. MS is really trying to capitalize on pc gaming marketshare. hope it works out for them! bring on the games.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I need to get my computer fixed soon for this and State of Decay 2.

Now bring MCC over eventually for Halo 3 goodness with M/KB.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I might have to pick this up. Though I know it's pretty different from the original trilogy.
The core gameplay is better than ever. And I say this as someone who spent crazy hours playing Halo 3 back in the day. It's really hard for me to go back to that now. Really hope this progress translates well into Halo: Infinite. I'm very optimistic that 343 has found a good balance between old and new. Halo hype is back!

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
More people that get to play the game the better. I need more people in the "Halo 5 gameplay is great" camp.

TheCanisDirus

Nov 13, 2017
Holy fucking shit... no way! I own this on Xbox... does that mean i'll "get it for free" on PC?!? If so announcement of the show for me!

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! Hopefully it's one of the announcements at the PC Gaming Show or Inside Xbox, that would be super cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.